News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
News / Major supply chain revamp pays dividends for Unilever across Europe
Faced with declining sales and dwindling margins in the aftermath of the 2008 global recession, ...
News / Hi-tech OpenPort transport app targets the 3PLs' Asian road freight market share
Multinational shippers are abandoning 3PLs in emerging markets for a new, Uber-like, mobile app for road ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 1. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 5. email@example.com on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year