People / Uniserve appoints industry veteran Roger Clements as group financial officer
UK freight forwarder Uniserve has appointed Roger Clements to the newly created post of group ...
People / Kim Overman becomes Uniserve's first group chief operating officer
The UK’s largest privately owned freight service provider, Uniserve, has appointed Kim Overman as its ...
People / Supply chain firms win approval to fund degrees from apprenticeship levy schemes
A UK group of businesses have been successful in their attempt to create a work-based ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…