United Cargo Headlines
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
News / United calls for increased collaboration to build on good first half for air cargo
United Cargo is calling for increased, industry-wide collaboration to help governments and regulators recognise the importance ...
Recommends / United Cargo reports double-digit revenue growth in Q2
There is little about cargo in United’s second-quarter results, out yesterday. But what there is, ...
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / Airfreight carriers report dwindling revenues - but look forward to a strong year-end
IAG Cargo has recorded a 6.9% decline in airfreight revenues for the nine months to ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / United and Delta show falling cargo revenues
Two sets of airline results are out – and both show dwindling cargo figures. Delta, which ...
News / ANA wins antitrust immunity for air cargo JV with United and eyes more tie-ups
Air cargo alliances are picking up pace – as predicted in a market where mergers ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis