United Cargo Headlines
News / United calls for increased collaboration to build on good first half for air cargo
United Cargo is calling for increased, industry-wide collaboration to help governments and regulators recognise the importance ...
Recommends / United Cargo reports double-digit revenue growth in Q2
There is little about cargo in United’s second-quarter results, out yesterday. But what there is, ...
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / Airfreight carriers report dwindling revenues - but look forward to a strong year-end
IAG Cargo has recorded a 6.9% decline in airfreight revenues for the nine months to ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / United and Delta show falling cargo revenues
Two sets of airline results are out – and both show dwindling cargo figures. Delta, which ...
News / ANA wins antitrust immunity for air cargo JV with United and eyes more tie-ups
Air cargo alliances are picking up pace – as predicted in a market where mergers ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared