United States Headlines
News / US imports hit new records in 2017, but ocean carrier indiscipline depresses rates
Despite US import volumes breaking new records last year, ocean carriers’ pricing indiscipline drove spot rates ...
News / Tough times ahead for North American port terminals as investors review their options
Financial investors in North American ports and operating terminals may face difficult choices in the next ...
Recommends / American Trucking Association analyses the growing driver shortage
The UK is not alone in facing a driver shortage. Across the pond, projections suggest ...
Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
News / US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
US exporters and their freight forwarders are likely to come under increased regulatory scrutiny after ...
News / Amazon hits back as delivery drivers claim they are legally employees
Amazon has responded to a class action by a group of independent delivery drivers claiming ...
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
News / Port of Mariel eyes new transhipment volumes as US lifts time ban on vessels from Cuba
Prospects of the Cuban port of Mariel capturing US transhipment volumes have significantly improved since the US government ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder