United States Headlines
Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
News / Amazon hits back as delivery drivers claim they are legally employees
Amazon has responded to a class action by a group of independent delivery drivers claiming ...
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
News / Port of Mariel eyes new transhipment volumes as US lifts time ban on vessels from Cuba
Prospects of the Cuban port of Mariel capturing US transhipment volumes have significantly improved since the US government ...
News / Open skies beckon US and Mexican airlines, but it's no fiesta for cargo carriers
The doors have come off the air transport routes between Mexico and the US; this ...
Recommends / Self-driving trucks: what's the future for America's 3.5m truckers?
Driverless vehicles appear to be one of the new breed of disruptive technologies that is ...
Recommends / Cargo theft now a tougher nut to crack
In the US alone, according to this report from Fleet Owner, trucking crime is worth ...
News / 'Plan for chaos', with US shippers unprepared for verified gross mass regulations
With just 43 days until the new SOLAS amendment requires export shippers to submit the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam