News / More carriers extending network reach through air cargo alliances
Andres Bianchi, CEO of LATAM Cargo, is facing a conundrum: his customers are increasingly looking ...
News / Airlines win new US military air freight contracts, but United stands back
Fourteen US airlines have won contracts, worth up to $228m over five years, from the ...
Recommends / IATA AGM in Cancun: where the top dogs bite on the big stories
There is a lot coming out of IATA’s AGM in Cancun at the moment – not ...
Recommends / US cargo airlines accuse majors of jeopardising Open Skies
US legacy carriers, in the guise of the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies, are set ...
Recommends / Gulf airlines face renewed threat from protectionist Trump
Donald Trump’s protectionist stance could widen the divide between US and Gulf carriers afterhe takes office ...
Comment / Analysis: Things must change with cargo under pressure at the 'Big Three' US airlines
Cargo activities are under a huge amount of pressure at the “Big Three” US airlines. ...
Recommends / The tale of United and its falling profits, Gordon and disaffected shareholders
Much corporate shenanigans over at United – well-explained by ATW. The shareholder revolt, caused by concern ...
News / FedEx weighs in against rival airlines over air cargo oversight in tussle for Cuba services
FedEx has criticised US passenger carriers for failing to address the issue of air cargo ...
News / National Air Cargo claims United Airlines was offered $145m military contract unlawfully
US military contracts may be dwindling, but they remain highly competitive and there is still money ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'