Recommends / UPS workers eye strike action as July contract deadline looms
Storm clouds are brewing over UPS, with workers threatening their first strike in more than ...
Recommends / Online shopping boom keeps air freight profit hopes high
Global trade tensions and weakened consumer confidence is, apparently, not enough to keep the air ...
Recommends / Change or pay up: UPS aims to modify shipper behaviour
Customer behaviour has come under the spotlight at UPS, the “logistics giant” announcing new audit ...
News / US express giants pour cash into technology as e-commerce deliveries boom
Express operators are ramping up investments in automation and warehousing to offset margin pressures associated ...
People / Gino Niella joins business development team at FCS Oceans
FSC Oceans has appointed Gino Niella to the new role of operations assistant, supporting the ...
Recommends / UPS and Teamsters discuss two-tier wages for Sunday deliveries
Contract negotiations continue at UPS, and it seems that a two-tiered wage structure is on ...
Recommends / Man changed address of UPS HQ to own apartment
Inspired piece of fraud here. The Guardian reports that a US man changed UPS’s corporate ...
People / UPS promotes Mark Vale as president UK, Ireland and Nordics as it invests in Europe network
UPS lifer Mark Vale has taken over as president for the company’s UK, Ireland and ...
People / Lou Rivieccio to lead European operations for UPS
UPS has appointed Lou Rivieccio as president of European operations. A 34-year UPS veteran, Mr Rivieccio ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 4.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 5.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 3. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule