Recommends / David Abney: the UPS boss who rose from the bottom rung
The BBC has run an interesting piece on David Abney, who joined UPS’s ladder on the ...
Recommends / Is UPS’s transformation plan really that transformational?
There are few logistics and supply chain analysts as well placed to diagnose the health ...
News / UPS unveils network 'transformation' to target fast-growing e-commerce sector
UPS has unveiled a new strategy targeting major growth in domestic and cross-border e-commerce volumes by 2022. At ...
Recommends / Teamsters union rejects new UPS labour contracts
UPS workers have rejected the latest labour contracts issued by the company as it looks ...
News / Express and auto industry growth keeps Mexico's TSM freighter fleet growing
Aeronaves TSM, the aviation arm of Mexican expedited trucking firm Grupo TSM, is turning into ...
Comment / Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
“UPS is making great progress on our transformation initiatives to enhance profitable growth and improve ...
News / UPS Q2 revenues soar after price rises, but profit is 'not where we want it to be'
UPS saw consolidated revenue rise 9.6% to $17.5bn in the second quarter, but said operating ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service