Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Recommends / UPS, FedEx shares fall as Morgan Stanley sees rising competition from 'Amazon Air'
FedEx and UPS shares fell yesterday after Morgan Stanley issued a note warning of the ...
SA: Sharp drops across transportation sector
Seeking Alpha reports: “Broad selling in the transportation sector is being taken by some market ...
Recommends / UPS drivers get ice-crossing lessons from penguins
We originally thought this might be an April Fool – but we double-checked, and it ...
SA: Cyber Monday expected to set a record
Seeking Alpha reports: “Cyber Monday is expected to generate $7.8B in sales, according to the ...
UPS expands express services to international high-growth markets
“UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced the addition of 14 new countries served by UPS Worldwide Express, ...
News / UPS sees nine-month revenues grow on strong pricing environment
UPS has reported a 9.2% upturn in revenues for the nine months to September, with ...
Comment / Analysis: this week, an interims spectacular, starring UPS, Panalpina and DSV
Are three stars – UPS, Panalpina and DSV – about to shine in the transportation ...
Recommends / David Abney: the UPS boss who rose from the bottom rung
The BBC has run an interesting piece on David Abney, who joined UPS’s ladder on the ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs