News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
News / Supply Chain & Freight the star performer as UPS reports a strong final quarter
UPS reported strong fourth-quarter results as it celebrated a strategy embracing SMEs and improved use ...
SA: UPS Q4 2018 earnings preview
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “United Parcel Service is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, January ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
FW: UPS goes against tradition – outsider named to run its fastest-growing unit
Mark Solomon writes: “The keys to UPS Inc.’s fastest-growing and arguably its most pivotal 21st century business ...
GNW: Inxeption announces investment from UPS Strategic Enterprise fund
PRESS RELEASE: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Inxeption Corporation, the pioneer ...
Recommends / EU court paves way for $2bn UPS claim over TNT bid
UPS could sue the EU for $2bn in damages after a court ruled that the ...
Recommends / Amazon Air expansion no threat to major express operators
While bankers and the more mainstream media have expressed concern that FedEx and UPS could ...
Comment / Against the odds: new year - no change
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'