Recommends / Teamsters union rejects new UPS labour contracts
UPS workers have rejected the latest labour contracts issued by the company as it looks ...
Comment / Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
“UPS is making great progress on our transformation initiatives to enhance profitable growth and improve ...
News / UPS Q2 revenues soar after price rises, but profit is 'not where we want it to be'
UPS saw consolidated revenue rise 9.6% to $17.5bn in the second quarter, but said operating ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
Comment / Market insight: the Amazon effect on the integrators in a zero-sum game
As it turned out, the good news from DP-DHL at the end of last year ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
Recommends / UPS workers eye strike action as July contract deadline looms
Storm clouds are brewing over UPS, with workers threatening their first strike in more than ...
Recommends / Online shopping boom keeps air freight profit hopes high
Global trade tensions and weakened consumer confidence is, apparently, not enough to keep the air ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV