Recommends / Cities seek deliverance from e-commerce boom
In 2010, the United States Postal Service was responsible for the delivery of 3.1bn packages ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
Recommends / Express cargo's big shift... to lower revenue
The profile of the express air cargo market is fundamentally changing, according to this report ...
Recommends / Logistical challenges will slow drone delivery potential
UPS may have launched a drone from the back of one of its trucks, but ...
Recommends / UPS hits out at plans to triple Alaska's jet fuel tax
Proposals to triple jet fuel tax in Alaska could severely impact the state’s role in ...
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
Comment / Analysis: declining UPS share price overlooks strong fundamentals
The latest trading update from UPS deserves a close look – and not just because the share price ...
Recommends / UPS drivers don’t turn left—and it saves them 10 million gallons of gas a year
In countries which drive on the right hand side of the road, it is more ...
Recommends / UPS misses analyst estimates in fourth quarter
Currency “headwinds” and a pension change caused UPS to miss its analyst estimates for the ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers