Recommends / Amazon and UPS were feuding before Trump
Trump may have brought the fight into the open but Amazon’s feud with UPS is ...
News / Customers angry as 'capacity-hobbled' UPS quietly pushes up fuel surcharges
UPS has denied claims it has been forced to increase fuel surcharges to offset costs ...
People / Jim Barber becomes new COO at UPS in possible leadership succession plan
UPS has appointed Jim Barber (pictured) as chief operating officer, with some reports suggesting the ...
Recommends / UPS sues EU for $2.1bn after botched veto of TNT bid
UPS is set to return to European courts to win compensation for alleged damages from its ...
Recommends / Amazon to launch delivery service to compete with UPS and FedEx
Amazon is at last casting off two of its “most critical” partners, FedEx and UPS, ...
Recommends / Boeing’s 747 jet gets lifeline as UPS orders 14 more freighters
Those predicting the “long goodbye” of Boeing’s 747 may have jumped the gun. Just weeks on ...
News / Strong Q4 drives UPS 40% profit leap in 2017, with more growth expected this year
UPS saw full-year profits climb almost 40% in 2017 as it put in a final-quarter ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder