Urban logistics Headlines
Recommends / Cities seek deliverance from e-commerce boom
In 2010, the United States Postal Service was responsible for the delivery of 3.1bn packages ...
Recommends / The new city shopping hubs: warehouse distribution centres
A look into how e-commerce distribution patterns are set to evolve over the next few ...
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
Recommends / Pressure on diesel vehicles in cities rises
City governments are upping the ante on reducing vehicle emissions and improving air quality, including ...
News / Test case dispute after UK cycle courier wins 'worker's rights'
A bicycle courier has won her legal fight to be recognised as a “worker” by ...
Recommends / How blockchain will transform our cities
Establishing trust-based interactions and democratising governance is blockchain’s greatest benefit, according to this piece on ...
News / XPO signs up for 'breakthrough' rail-road Paris city logistics project
XPO Logistics has signed up to become part of an innovative multimodal urban logistics project ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers