Urban logistics Headlines
News / StreetScooter ramps-up production as demand grows for e-vehicles
Deutsche Post-DHL is ramping up production of its StreetScooter subsidiary as it looks to roll ...
News / REIT on a shopping spree for UK warehouse assets after IPO
Warehouse REIT, a specialist UK urban logistics fund followed last week’s £150m initial public offering in ...
News / Addison Lee driver is a company worker not self-employed, rules court
A UK employment court has ruled against courier firm Addison Lee, deciding one of its drivers ...
News / Addison Lee next 'gig economy' operator on Independent Workers' Union radar
The UK trade union that won an employment case against courier firm CitySprint and forced ...
Recommends / Last-mile deliveries running closer to last-six-to-nine-miles
A report from industrial real estate developer CBRE has highlighted the actual distances of supposed ...
Recommends / Amazon’s vision: delivery drone beehives in every city
Despite there being no obvious answer as to how aerial drones are to be regulated ...
Comment / Pass the parcel: meeting the challenges of e-commerce fulfilment
Online sales soared to new heights last year to £133bn, surpassing 2015’s figure by 13.5%. This, of course, ...
Recommends / Cities seek deliverance from e-commerce boom
In 2010, the United States Postal Service was responsible for the delivery of 3.1bn packages ...
Recommends / The new city shopping hubs: warehouse distribution centres
A look into how e-commerce distribution patterns are set to evolve over the next few ...
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
- 3.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 4.Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
- 5.Carriers start to defer ULCV deliveries in the face of overcapacity and softer demand
- 1. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 4. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
- 5. Stephen Dearman on Andrew Peeler takes over from Mike Cooper as Yodel CEO