US Big Three Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
Recommends / Planes, politics and protectionism: can US carriers have it both ways?
In her latest blog, ATW editor Karen Walker looks into the growth of US protectionism in ...
Recommends / Trump meets airline CEOs and vows to fix ‘out-of-whack’ ATC system
“You’re going to be so happy with Trump … I want to be able to ...
Recommends / US cargo airlines accuse majors of jeopardising Open Skies
US legacy carriers, in the guise of the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies, are set ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
News / American Airlines and LATAM eye cargo in antitrust request for metal-neutral alliance
American Airlines and LATAM are considering adding cargo to their far-reaching “metal-neutral” proposed alliance between ...
News / FedEx weighs in against rival airlines over air cargo oversight in tussle for Cuba services
FedEx has criticised US passenger carriers for failing to address the issue of air cargo ...
Recommends / Alaska goes all-in on price, while US carriers fight for Havana rights
Alaska Air Cargo has become the latest carrier to succumb to the all-in pricing trend ...
Recommends / EU seeks tough curbs on airline subsidies in aviation agreements
The EU could revoke traffic rights to airlines which take ”unfair” public support, according to a ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV