US labour relations Headlines
Recommends / UPS and Teamsters discuss two-tier wages for Sunday deliveries
Contract negotiations continue at UPS, and it seems that a two-tiered wage structure is on ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Atlas dispute with pilots threatens to hit new heights as peak season looms
Atlas Air has accused its pilots of an “illegal” go-slow during contract negotiations and has a filed ...
News / US ports cheered by news that workers have agreed contract extension to 2022
US west coast ports received a welcome boost on Friday with early projections indicating that ...
News / DHL and UPS facing more action by workers unhappy over job and healthcare cuts
Integrators are facing increased labour action with both DHL and UPS under threat from unions over job losses ...
Recommends / ILWU offered contract extension at Los Angeles and Long Beach
Could there possibly a be a smooth contract negotiation at the west coast ports? Possibly, after ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule