US labour relations Headlines
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
News / Amazon and DHL give Atlas Air a lift as carrier boosts profit expectations
Atlas Air has increased its full-year profit outlook by 5%, citing high demand and its strong ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
Comment / The sorry tale of Atlas Air and its pilots – a change of focus is needed
Pilots are no shrinking violets, as we say in the UK. You only have to ...
Recommends / UPS and Teamsters discuss two-tier wages for Sunday deliveries
Contract negotiations continue at UPS, and it seems that a two-tiered wage structure is on ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV