US labour relations Headlines
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
News / Amazon and DHL give Atlas Air a lift as carrier boosts profit expectations
Atlas Air has increased its full-year profit outlook by 5%, citing high demand and its strong ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
Comment / The sorry tale of Atlas Air and its pilots – a change of focus is needed
Pilots are no shrinking violets, as we say in the UK. You only have to ...
Recommends / UPS and Teamsters discuss two-tier wages for Sunday deliveries
Contract negotiations continue at UPS, and it seems that a two-tiered wage structure is on ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links