US labour relations Headlines
Recommends / ILWU offered contract extension at Los Angeles and Long Beach
Could there possibly a be a smooth contract negotiation at the west coast ports? Possibly, after ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / Flight dispatchers reach tentative agreement with Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo
Atlas Air and sister carrier Polar Air have reached an agreement with their flight dispatchers, ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
Recommends / Teamsters plan a push into the global supply chain
XPO’s Bradley Jacobs may not want anything to do with the “out of control” Teamsters, ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers