News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
News / UPS pilots call on customers to support 'failing' service standards claim
UPS pilots have intensified the stand-off with their employer, announcing they are to survey the ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Atlas dispute with pilots threatens to hit new heights as peak season looms
Atlas Air has accused its pilots of an “illegal” go-slow during contract negotiations and has a filed ...
News / US ports cheered by news that workers have agreed contract extension to 2022
US west coast ports received a welcome boost on Friday with early projections indicating that ...
News / DHL and UPS facing more action by workers unhappy over job and healthcare cuts
Integrators are facing increased labour action with both DHL and UPS under threat from unions over job losses ...
Recommends / ILWU offered contract extension at Los Angeles and Long Beach
Could there possibly a be a smooth contract negotiation at the west coast ports? Possibly, after ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / Flight dispatchers reach tentative agreement with Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo
Atlas Air and sister carrier Polar Air have reached an agreement with their flight dispatchers, ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'