US west coast ports Headlines
Recommends / US regulator demands 'transparency' in fees for containers
A seven-month investigation by the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is set to see the ...
Recommends / US ports rent rises the effect of Panama Canal expansion
Larger ships are sending up real estate prices around US ports, according to new analysis. The ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
News / Hanjin creditors call on US court to allow them to arrest chartered ships
A group of bunker suppliers and tug operators and one of the world’s largest container leasing companies ...
News / Relief for Samsung is air cargo's loss, as US judge rules Hanjin ships can unload
The air freight industry appears to have missed a boost to business from the collapse of ...
Recommends / CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin pulled from transpacific, ending US west coast ports’ mega-ship plans
The arrival of CMA CGM’s 18,000 teu Benjamin Franklin was heralded as a step-change for ...
Recommends / Authorities to split money seized in US west coast smuggling operation
The largest commercial fraud ever uncovered on the US west coast will see the US ...
Recommends / Has air cargo made long-term gains from west coast port crisis?
Drewry has done some number crunching on whether the move to air freight during the ...
Bill would grant states sweeping powers to head off port labour disputes
Unions have labelled a proposed bill to give politicians more power to end work slowdowns ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe