US west coast ports Headlines
Recommends / US ports rent rises the effect of Panama Canal expansion
Larger ships are sending up real estate prices around US ports, according to new analysis. The ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
News / Hanjin creditors call on US court to allow them to arrest chartered ships
A group of bunker suppliers and tug operators and one of the world’s largest container leasing companies ...
News / Relief for Samsung is air cargo's loss, as US judge rules Hanjin ships can unload
The air freight industry appears to have missed a boost to business from the collapse of ...
Recommends / CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin pulled from transpacific, ending US west coast ports’ mega-ship plans
The arrival of CMA CGM’s 18,000 teu Benjamin Franklin was heralded as a step-change for ...
Recommends / Authorities to split money seized in US west coast smuggling operation
The largest commercial fraud ever uncovered on the US west coast will see the US ...
Recommends / Has air cargo made long-term gains from west coast port crisis?
Drewry has done some number crunching on whether the move to air freight during the ...
Bill would grant states sweeping powers to head off port labour disputes
Unions have labelled a proposed bill to give politicians more power to end work slowdowns ...
News / Time for shippers to think again about diverting US west coast cargo to the east
US shippers that diverted Asian imports to east coast ports to avoid the heavily congested ...
Recommends / Agricultural shippers may get on ILWU’s case
Those who thought things were back to normal on the US west coast may have ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading