US west coast ports Headlines
Recommends / US ports rent rises the effect of Panama Canal expansion
Larger ships are sending up real estate prices around US ports, according to new analysis. The ...
News / ULCVs will ply the transpacific trade, but the ports are not ready for them
Despite a near doubling of the number of 13,000 teu-or-above vessels deployed on the transpacific ...
News / Hanjin creditors call on US court to allow them to arrest chartered ships
A group of bunker suppliers and tug operators and one of the world’s largest container leasing companies ...
News / Relief for Samsung is air cargo's loss, as US judge rules Hanjin ships can unload
The air freight industry appears to have missed a boost to business from the collapse of ...
Recommends / CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin pulled from transpacific, ending US west coast ports’ mega-ship plans
The arrival of CMA CGM’s 18,000 teu Benjamin Franklin was heralded as a step-change for ...
Recommends / Authorities to split money seized in US west coast smuggling operation
The largest commercial fraud ever uncovered on the US west coast will see the US ...
Recommends / Has air cargo made long-term gains from west coast port crisis?
Drewry has done some number crunching on whether the move to air freight during the ...
Bill would grant states sweeping powers to head off port labour disputes
Unions have labelled a proposed bill to give politicians more power to end work slowdowns ...
News / Time for shippers to think again about diverting US west coast cargo to the east
US shippers that diverted Asian imports to east coast ports to avoid the heavily congested ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV