News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / CSX chief Harrison says railroad now on the right track after strong Q3
CSX and Canadian Pacific are the first North American rail operators to release third-quarter results, ...
Recommends / Amazon literally building its way into our lives
For some this will be welcome news; for others, it will continue the insidious creep ...
News / US airforce veteran Ray Johns joins ATSG board
Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) has elected Ray Johns to join its board of directors. The ...
Recommends / How changes to NAFTA rules of origin could threaten supply chains
The US government has managed to organise a sit-down with its NAFTA partners, Canada and ...
Recommends / Ex-Im Bank could be back in business with new board nominations
Ex-Im Bank could be back on track to start approving financial transactions worth more than ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
News / Irma wreakes havoc in the Caribbean and threatens Florida's orange crop
Cargo in Florida, Georgia and the Caribbean is expected to suffer delays following the devastation ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared