Recommends / Ending government shutdown won't fix flight delays
Finally, the US government has reopened. But as this informative Wired article reveals, the problems in aviation ...
Recommends / The China conundrum: are we headed for supply chain meltdown?
CEOs need to rethink supply chain strategy amid escalating tension between China and the US. ...
News / Retailers hit for added transport costs as 'wardrobing' becomes the fashion
“Wardrobing” is costing UK retailers more than £800m a year. Some 13% of 2,000 consumers surveyed ...
People / Tiffany King and Jeannie Stewart new VPs of people services at Crowley
Crowley Maritime has announced a double appointment, with the promotion of Tiffany King (pictured) and ...
Recommends / Autonomous vehicles: distraction or disruption?
As another year reaches its end, McKinsey has put together a report on changes in ...
Recommends / EU still struggling with system to bypass sanctions on Iran
EU attempts to circumvent US sanctions on Iran and maintain trade with the republic are ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
News / TSA allows third parties to certify sniffer dogs for air cargo screening
Private companies and individuals with sniffer dog teams will soon be able to screen air cargo in ...
Recommends / FAA drops proposed limits on operations in Afghanistan
The US plans to impose additional limitations on US carriers – most of which are freighter ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'