Recommends / Ex-Im Bank could be back in business with new board nominations
Ex-Im Bank could be back on track to start approving financial transactions worth more than ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
News / US forwarder Radiant swoops on Sandifer-Valley Transport
US forwarder Radiant has continued its aggressive M&A approach, announcing the acquisition of Texas-based logistics ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
News / CH Robinson acquires Canadian forwarder for $50m after a poor Q2
CH Robinson has acquired Canadian broker, forwarder and transport operator Milgram & Co for a reported ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
Recommends / Typhoon Hato making waves in the east
Hurricane Harvey may have dominated recent headlines – including our own today – but for ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
Recommends / Your delivery has arrived… with all your Walmart goodies
Delving ever deeper into the omnichannel world, Walmart has expanded its partnership with Uber, adding ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk