News / Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
The mandate for US truckers to use electronic logging devices (ELDs) continues to feed controversy ...
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / Air freight could benefit from a rush to beat US-China tariff deadline
A rush to beat the tariffs imposed by the US and China in the latest ...
Recommends / Trump announces 25% tariff on Chinese hi-tech imports
Threats of Chinese retaliation did nothing to ward off the US government announcing it would levy 25% ...
News / Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of Orient Overseas International (OOIL), parent of container line OOCL, is now ...
Recommends / Ongoing air cargo terror threat prompts new US decree
Air freight entering the US is facing up to the reality of new, enhanced security ...
Recommends / Europe requests exemptions from US Iran sanctions
In pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, the US has the potential to reinstate ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
Recommends / UPS workers eye strike action as July contract deadline looms
Storm clouds are brewing over UPS, with workers threatening their first strike in more than ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule