UTi Worldwide Headlines
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
Comment / Analysis: what's next for DSV? Stock buybacks may give us a clue
A question repeatedly been making the rounds in financial circles and among freight market observers ...
News / DSV passes Dkr1bn quarterly profit marker for first time as UTi blends in
Danish 3PL DSV today reported it had passed Dkr1bn EBIT in a single quarter for the ...
Comment / ANALYSIS: Few signs of takeover indigestion for DSV with faster-than-expected UTi integration
Danish freight forwarder DSV has done it again – another quarter’s done with; another stellar ...
Recommends / DSV pads its wallet before making new purchases
Wow. It is only a few months since Danish 3PL DSV formally completed on its ...
Comment / Analysis: redundancies at DSV still inevitable, despite decent trading update
Danish freight forwarder DSV delivered a decent trading update yesterday, mostly because its integration of ...
Recommends / DSV says top 100 clients will stay loyal after UTi takeover
Good news for Danish 3PL DSV and its investors – apparently the 100 largest customers ...
Comment / Speculation grows over CEVA sale – K+N always on the acquisition trail, but would drive a hard bargain
Consolidation in the highly fragmented forwarding and logistics industry is on everyone’s lips right now. ...
Comment / Analysis: Still too early to know potential redundances at UTi following DSV acqusition
Shares of Denmark’s DSV rose over 9% last Wednesday after the world’s fourth-largest freight forwarder ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion