UTi Worldwide Headlines
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
News / DSV passes Dkr1bn quarterly profit marker for first time as UTi blends in
Danish 3PL DSV today reported it had passed Dkr1bn EBIT in a single quarter for the ...
Comment / ANALYSIS: Few signs of takeover indigestion for DSV with faster-than-expected UTi integration
Danish freight forwarder DSV has done it again – another quarter’s done with; another stellar ...
Recommends / DSV pads its wallet before making new purchases
Wow. It is only a few months since Danish 3PL DSV formally completed on its ...
Comment / Analysis: redundancies at DSV still inevitable, despite decent trading update
Danish freight forwarder DSV delivered a decent trading update yesterday, mostly because its integration of ...
Recommends / DSV says top 100 clients will stay loyal after UTi takeover
Good news for Danish 3PL DSV and its investors – apparently the 100 largest customers ...
Comment / Speculation grows over CEVA sale – K+N always on the acquisition trail, but would drive a hard bargain
Consolidation in the highly fragmented forwarding and logistics industry is on everyone’s lips right now. ...
Comment / Analysis: Still too early to know potential redundances at UTi following DSV acqusition
Shares of Denmark’s DSV rose over 9% last Wednesday after the world’s fourth-largest freight forwarder ...
News / 'Exceptional profitability' from forwarding in 2015, but now DSV faces the bill for UTi integration
Danish 3PL DSV says it faces integration costs of Dkr1.5bn (US$226m) following the recently completed acquisition of US ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts