Va va voom... Headlines
Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
News / GEFCO clocks up 25% rise in EBITDA as European car market picks up
Automotive logistics specialist GEFCO has reported a 25.8% year-on-year increase in EBITDA for the first ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
Kuehne + Nagel has launched a supply chain product for the lithium battery industry, as the ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / A mucky business
You must be living on Mars (although with yesterday’s astonishing news from Nasa, perhaps you ...
Recommends / Global supply route complexity in an evolving automotive industry
An interesting article on the changing trends in automotive logistics, where the supply chain is ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development