Va va voom... Headlines
Recommends / Automotive supply chain braces for change
Tearing up the Nafta agreement was a keynote pledge of Donald Trump’s election campaign as ...
News / Renault drives into the future, sending cars across the Atlantic on sailing ships
French car manufacturer Renault will return to the age of sail to send finished vehicles across ...
Business still booming for car-carriers, but headwinds on the way
Automotive shipping is still on the up, having hit a low point in 2016, further gains are expected, ...
Recommends / US carmakers won't win in Trump’s trade war
Yesterday we posted a recommend from Bloomberg about the supply chain of the humble leather ...
News / Gefco and Berge form JV to target growing Spanish automotive logistics sector
Russian rail automotive specialist Gefco is to form a finished vehicle joint-venture logistics company to cover the ...
Recommends / Elon Musk on edge after ‘extensive’ sabotage at factory
Things seem to be getting worse for Tesla. Just over a week after announcing a ...
Auto import tariffs would kill 157,000 US jobs
Proposed tariffs on car imports to the US could see the country lose some 157,000 ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes