Va va voom... Headlines
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / A mucky business
You must be living on Mars (although with yesterday’s astonishing news from Nasa, perhaps you ...
Recommends / Global supply route complexity in an evolving automotive industry
An interesting article on the changing trends in automotive logistics, where the supply chain is ...
Recommends / Toyota to join Mexican auto rush as Ford spends $2.5bn
Following on from yesterday’s analysis on burgeoning Mexican manufacturing, comes the “proof of the pudding”. ...
Recommends / Rail shortage has Toyota parking SUVs at US plants
Just for a change, how about a story from the US that isn’t directly connected ...
Recommends / In foreign hands, British automakers overtake France
As the Paris car show gets under way this week, here’s a fascinating piece from ...
Recommends / This year's recall 'pileup' is a supply chain nightmare for automakers
There is a lot of news coverage about new cars being recalled by manufacturers because ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs