Va va voom... Headlines
News / GEFCO clocks up 25% rise in EBITDA as European car market picks up
Automotive logistics specialist GEFCO has reported a 25.8% year-on-year increase in EBITDA for the first ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
Kuehne + Nagel has launched a supply chain product for the lithium battery industry, as the ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / A mucky business
You must be living on Mars (although with yesterday’s astonishing news from Nasa, perhaps you ...
Recommends / Global supply route complexity in an evolving automotive industry
An interesting article on the changing trends in automotive logistics, where the supply chain is ...
Recommends / Toyota to join Mexican auto rush as Ford spends $2.5bn
Following on from yesterday’s analysis on burgeoning Mexican manufacturing, comes the “proof of the pudding”. ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared