Va va voom... Headlines
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / A mucky business
You must be living on Mars (although with yesterday’s astonishing news from Nasa, perhaps you ...
Recommends / Global supply route complexity in an evolving automotive industry
An interesting article on the changing trends in automotive logistics, where the supply chain is ...
Recommends / Toyota to join Mexican auto rush as Ford spends $2.5bn
Following on from yesterday’s analysis on burgeoning Mexican manufacturing, comes the “proof of the pudding”. ...
Recommends / Rail shortage has Toyota parking SUVs at US plants
Just for a change, how about a story from the US that isn’t directly connected ...
Recommends / In foreign hands, British automakers overtake France
As the Paris car show gets under way this week, here’s a fascinating piece from ...
Recommends / This year's recall 'pileup' is a supply chain nightmare for automakers
There is a lot of news coverage about new cars being recalled by manufacturers because ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?