Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / A weight off hauliers' minds: shippers must declare loads are road-legal
Next month a new law within the EU will force shippers to declare the weight of ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year