Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making