Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding