Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. peter street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 5. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains