Vietnam - the new Pearl River Delta Headlines
News / FM grows its Asian footprint as it breaks into logistics hotspot Vietnam
French 3PL FM Logistic has entered Vietnam’s contract logistics market via a 5,000sq metre tri-temperature ...
Recommends / Vietnam is globalisation’s last big fan
Leaving aside the less-headliney fact that there are probably a host of other developing countries ...
News / Damco in Vietnam poised to reap the rewards of a boom in logistics from free-trade deals
New free-trade agreements will mean more business opportunities for Vietnam’s logistics industry, according to Marco ...
Recommends / The challenge of transformation
In the second of a two-part duet of blogs on the changing face of Asia, ...
News / Middle-class consumers will keep tradelanes moving as the globalisation trend weakens
The era of rapid globalisation and strong trade growth has passed, and possibly for good, ...
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe