News / Local forwarders must diversify as trade boom attracts global 3PLs to Vietnam
A surging Vietnamese economy has created space for local forwarders to expand across South-east Asia, but ...
News / Asian ports under pressure after China ban on plastic and paper waste
Port operations in South-east Asia have come under increasing pressure from a build-up in scrap ...
Recommends / Vietnam to remove tariffs on autoparts from January
Vietnam is planning to boost its automotive industry by removing tariffs on autoparts. The industry ...
News / Vietnam signs up to ratify international TIR haulage convention
Vietnam’s accession to the international haulage TIR Convention has taken a step closer after it ...
News / Ambitious Vietjet eyes freighter fleet as Vietnam's air freight throughput doubles
Vietjet Air Cargo will launch its first freighter service in October as, according to CEO Do Xuan Quang, ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
News / Vietnamese shippers, forwarders and ports financially reeling from Hanjin fallout
Vietnam’s shippers, freight forwarders and ports have been left reeling after the collapse of Hanjin ...
News / As Vietnam’s exports boom, Cai Mep box terminal prepares for shipping alliance shake-up
Like many container terminal operators in Asia and Europe, the major players in Vietnam face ...
News / Vietnam's ports brace for chaos as they await clarification on how to apply VGM rule
Vietnam’s shipping community is in a state of confusion over the SOLAS Verified Gross Mass ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive