News / Local forwarders must diversify as trade boom attracts global 3PLs to Vietnam
A surging Vietnamese economy has created space for local forwarders to expand across South-east Asia, but ...
News / Asian ports under pressure after China ban on plastic and paper waste
Port operations in South-east Asia have come under increasing pressure from a build-up in scrap ...
Recommends / Vietnam to remove tariffs on autoparts from January
Vietnam is planning to boost its automotive industry by removing tariffs on autoparts. The industry ...
News / Vietnam signs up to ratify international TIR haulage convention
Vietnam’s accession to the international haulage TIR Convention has taken a step closer after it ...
News / Ambitious Vietjet eyes freighter fleet as Vietnam's air freight throughput doubles
Vietjet Air Cargo will launch its first freighter service in October as, according to CEO Do Xuan Quang, ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
News / Vietnamese shippers, forwarders and ports financially reeling from Hanjin fallout
Vietnam’s shippers, freight forwarders and ports have been left reeling after the collapse of Hanjin ...
News / As Vietnam’s exports boom, Cai Mep box terminal prepares for shipping alliance shake-up
Like many container terminal operators in Asia and Europe, the major players in Vietnam face ...
News / Vietnam's ports brace for chaos as they await clarification on how to apply VGM rule
Vietnam’s shipping community is in a state of confusion over the SOLAS Verified Gross Mass ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV