News / Ambitious Vietjet eyes freighter fleet as Vietnam's air freight throughput doubles
Vietjet Air Cargo will launch its first freighter service in October as, according to CEO Do Xuan Quang, ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
News / Vietnamese shippers, forwarders and ports financially reeling from Hanjin fallout
Vietnam’s shippers, freight forwarders and ports have been left reeling after the collapse of Hanjin ...
News / As Vietnam’s exports boom, Cai Mep box terminal prepares for shipping alliance shake-up
Like many container terminal operators in Asia and Europe, the major players in Vietnam face ...
News / Vietnam's ports brace for chaos as they await clarification on how to apply VGM rule
Vietnam’s shipping community is in a state of confusion over the SOLAS Verified Gross Mass ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
Recommends / Jets depart Saigon belly-full as Samsung spurs cargo boom
A good article on the boom in air cargo out of Vietnam, where, apparently, Samsung ...
Recommends / Vietnam must support air cargo, says IATA
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) called on the Vietnamese government to work with the ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared