People / Paul Fallon and Tania Wilson in new leading roles at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has made two promotions to its management team following Dominic Kennedy’s elevation to ...
People / Dominic Kennedy to take over from John Lloyd at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Dominic Kennedy, a member of the senior team at Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to take ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
People / Ryan Ellis and Ray Wood join Virgin Atlantic Cargo sales team
Ryan Ellis has been appointed head of global accounts for Virgin Atlantic Cargo, while IAG Cargo’s ...
People / David Geer to replace John Lloyd as Virgin Atlantic Cargo chief
Virgin Atlantic’s John Lloyd is to be replaced by freight newcomer David Geer, who will ...
People / John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
John Lloyd, the amiable and well-respected chief of Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to step down ...
People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo appoints Amanda Matar account manager, Sydney
Amanda Matar has joined Virgin Atlantic Cargo in Australia as account manager, Sydney. Ms Matar joins ...
News / Virgin Atlantic Cargo expects price pressure on revenue to ease this year
Virgin Atlantic Cargo today reported 2016 revenues of £174m, down from £195m a year earlier, ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service