People / Ryan Ellis and Ray Wood join Virgin Atlantic Cargo sales team
Ryan Ellis has been appointed head of global accounts for Virgin Atlantic Cargo, while IAG Cargo’s ...
People / John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
John Lloyd, the amiable and well-respected chief of Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to step down ...
People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo appoints Amanda Matar account manager, Sydney
Amanda Matar has joined Virgin Atlantic Cargo in Australia as account manager, Sydney. Ms Matar joins ...
News / Virgin Atlantic Cargo expects price pressure on revenue to ease this year
Virgin Atlantic Cargo today reported 2016 revenues of £174m, down from £195m a year earlier, ...
People / Claire Phillips becomes Virgin Atlantic Cargo's sales manager for continental Europe
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has appointed Claire Phillips as its regional sales manager for Continental Europe. The ...
People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo scoops up Toll's UK managing director to head its sales team
Steve Buckerfield has joined Virgin Atlantic Cargo as vice president sales. Mr Buckerfield has worked both ...
People / Virgin Atlantic appoints Ryan Ellis new head of GSA management
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has announced that Ryan Ellis will be its newly appointed head of ...
Recommends / Virgin Atlantic cruises to passenger profits, but cargo suffers
Profits may be up on the passenger side, but Virgin Atlantic saw cargo revenues fall ...
People / John Giannitelli appointed US regional sales manager at Virgin
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has appointed John Giannitelli as its US regional sales manager, as it ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive