People / Paul Fallon and Tania Wilson in new leading roles at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has made two promotions to its management team following Dominic Kennedy’s elevation to ...
People / Dominic Kennedy to take over from John Lloyd at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Dominic Kennedy, a member of the senior team at Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to take ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
People / Ryan Ellis and Ray Wood join Virgin Atlantic Cargo sales team
Ryan Ellis has been appointed head of global accounts for Virgin Atlantic Cargo, while IAG Cargo’s ...
People / David Geer to replace John Lloyd as Virgin Atlantic Cargo chief
Virgin Atlantic’s John Lloyd is to be replaced by freight newcomer David Geer, who will ...
People / John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
John Lloyd, the amiable and well-respected chief of Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to step down ...
People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo appoints Amanda Matar account manager, Sydney
Amanda Matar has joined Virgin Atlantic Cargo in Australia as account manager, Sydney. Ms Matar joins ...
News / Virgin Atlantic Cargo expects price pressure on revenue to ease this year
Virgin Atlantic Cargo today reported 2016 revenues of £174m, down from £195m a year earlier, ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion