People / Paul Fallon and Tania Wilson in new leading roles at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has made two promotions to its management team following Dominic Kennedy’s elevation to ...
People / Dominic Kennedy to take over from John Lloyd at Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Dominic Kennedy, a member of the senior team at Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to take ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
People / Ryan Ellis and Ray Wood join Virgin Atlantic Cargo sales team
Ryan Ellis has been appointed head of global accounts for Virgin Atlantic Cargo, while IAG Cargo’s ...
People / David Geer to replace John Lloyd as Virgin Atlantic Cargo chief
Virgin Atlantic’s John Lloyd is to be replaced by freight newcomer David Geer, who will ...
People / John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
John Lloyd, the amiable and well-respected chief of Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to step down ...
People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo appoints Amanda Matar account manager, Sydney
Amanda Matar has joined Virgin Atlantic Cargo in Australia as account manager, Sydney. Ms Matar joins ...
News / Virgin Atlantic Cargo expects price pressure on revenue to ease this year
Virgin Atlantic Cargo today reported 2016 revenues of £174m, down from £195m a year earlier, ...
People / Claire Phillips becomes Virgin Atlantic Cargo's sales manager for continental Europe
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has appointed Claire Phillips as its regional sales manager for Continental Europe. The ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making