Volga Dnepr Headlines
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Antonov reaps the benefits of US routes as revenue and growth soar
Antonov Airlines has recorded an 81% upturn in revenue for 2017, with the carrier seemingly ...
Interview: project cargo flying high, but challenges lie ahead, says van de Weg
With project cargo experiencing something of a comeback, The Loadstar took the opportunity to talk ...
News / Fewer flight delays for freighters, but 'meltdown' may be approaching
Frustrated by delayed flights? As the saying goes, you ain’t seen nothing yet. But, on a brighter ...
People / Volga-Dnepr appoints aircraft lease expert Paul Nolan fleet development director
Volga-Dnepr Group has appointed Paul Nolan as fleet development director, based in London and starting ...
News / Antonov ready to offer NATO AN-124 support as Volga-Dnepr bows out
Antonov Airlines is ready to provide any required additional support to the EU and NATO’s Strategic ...
News / Delayed AOC for new cargo airline in Germany frustrates Volga-Dnepr
The German media has unearthed more information concerning the Leipzig-based airline Volga-Dnepr Group intends to ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
Volga-Dnepr Group’s plan to launch a new freighter airline in Germany is nearing fruition, following ...
People / Robert van de Weg rejoins Volga-Dnepr after missing 'cut and thrust' of air freight
Robert van de Weg is to re-join Volga-Dnepr Group as vice president of sales and ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam