Recommends / Surging online orders slow Walmart and UPS deliveries
Surging online deliveries are creating backlogs in US supply chains with both Walmart and UPS ...
News / Walmart and JB Hunt join customer list for Tesla's new all-electric Semi truck
Retail giant Walmart has made tentative steps towards electric trucking with a $5,000 per vehicle deposit for 15 ...
Comment / Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
Blockchain – the technology behind digital asset and payment system Bitcoin – is being mooted ...
Recommends / Wal-Mart to punish suppliers for delivering early
If there’s one thing consignees absolutely hate, it’s goods arriving at their facilities late. Well, ...
Recommends / Walmart turns employees into delivery drivers to compete with Amazon
Walmart is coming up with some new ideas to beat arch-rival Amazon. Or, rather, perhaps, ...
Recommends / Walmart to cut a billion tons of supply chain emissions by 2030
Suppliers beware: big box shippers want to cut their emissions further. Retail behemoth Walmart has vowed ...
Recommends / Walmart's e-commerce binge is one big Silicon Valley bailout
Utterly absorbing, and superbly written, post on LinkedIn from a Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur about ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
News / Bullish HMM announces new transpacific services and strives to 'rebuild trust'
As the transpacific contract season begins, restructured South Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has ...
News / World's biggest shippers don't grasp supply chain impact on climate change
The world’s largest corporations are failing to work with supply chain partners on climate change, according ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making