Recommends / Walmart to cut a billion tons of supply chain emissions by 2030
Suppliers beware: big box shippers want to cut their emissions further. Retail behemoth Walmart has vowed ...
Recommends / Walmart's e-commerce binge is one big Silicon Valley bailout
Utterly absorbing, and superbly written, post on LinkedIn from a Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur about ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
News / World's biggest shippers don't grasp supply chain impact on climate change
The world’s largest corporations are failing to work with supply chain partners on climate change, according ...
People / Wal-Mart begins lay-offs at headquarters
Wal-Mart has begun axing nearly 1,000 jobs, with cuts at the retailer’s supply chain beginning ...
News / It's war, as Wal-Mart seems determined to take on Amazon in the delivery stakes
Wal-Mart’s war with Amazon appears set to intensify following reports that the retail giant is ...
Comment / After its $3bn purchase of Jet.com, does buying a 3PL make sense to Wal-Mart?
“The retailer as conductor: Managing the resulting complexity will push retailers into a new role, ...
Recommends / Wal-mart looks to warehouse drones to speed distribution
This is not about Wal-mart using drones to deliver to customer, which remains fraught with ...
Recommends / Alibaba overtakes Wal-Mart as world's biggest retailer
It has happened. Alibaba, Jack Ma’s Chinese e-commerce site, has become the world’s biggest retailer, ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers