Wallenius Wilhelmsen Headlines
Recommends / EU antitrust regulators to fine NYK, Wilhelmsen and other car-carriers
Car-carrying lines are set to face the wrath of EU antitrust regulators after being caught ...
News / Wider distribution of car factories leading to car-carrier vessel overcapacity
Systemic changes in car production could be leading to a surplus of vessels operating the deepsea car-carrying ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / FMC commissioner slams green light for joint tug booking by foreign ro-ro carriers
The Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) will allow a consortium of ro-ro shipping lines to jointly negotiate ...
News / Bertling charged in Angola corruption probe, while WWL admits price-fixing and pays $98.8m fine
Two cases of companies in trouble. First, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has charged ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading