SA: Walmart gets aggressive in bid for more truck drivers
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Walmart will pay an average of $87.5K per year to its truck drivers ...
Recommends / Truck drivers wanted at Walmart – $1,500 referral bonus
“Without trucks, America stops.” So says one Walmart driver. The retailer is offering bonuses of ...
News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
Recommends / The Flipkart story: a $20bn exercise in smokes and mirrors
The latest news out of the vibrant Indian e-commerce sector is that US retail giant ...
Recommends / Walmart's earnings disappoint, and it's pretty much all due to e-commerce
Walmart stock was hammered in the aftermath of this week’s results which disappointed investors and ...
Recommends / Has Walmart finally figured out China?
Another great blog from Cathy Morrow Roberson, on the Logistics Trends & Insights site, on ...
Recommends / Your delivery has arrived… with all your Walmart goodies
Delving ever deeper into the omnichannel world, Walmart has expanded its partnership with Uber, adding ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'