Wan Hai Headlines
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
News / Intra-Asia container trades on the up, but carriers fail to benefit
Growing volumes between China and South-east Asia propelled first-quarter intra-Asia container trade figures. However, shipping lines are ...
News / OOCL leads the pack as reliability becomes key to container line marketing strategy
Ocean carriers are focusing on better schedule reliability and faster sailing times as selling points ...
News / Niche players like Arkas are the lines to watch in Black Sea container shipping
2M partners Maersk and MSC have the largest share of the Black Sea container shipping ...
News / Size not so important: niche carrier Wan Hai holds off Maersk to become the most profitable container line
The operating profits of the majority of ocean carriers sank into the red in Q4 last ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making