Recommends / China e-commerce boom fires-up logistics sector
As the battle between China’s e-commerce giants heats up, the country’s logistics operators – and ...
Recommends / How a warehouse fire sparked innovation at Gap
Do you remember when Gap’s distribution centre in Fishkill, New York, caught fire a couple ...
Comment / Analysis: signs point to an 'M&A binge' in the wings of the logistics arena
It is easy to speculate that a flurry of deals worth billions of dollars – ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
Recommends / Amazon plans mega-warehouse for Mexican growth spurt
Amazon is banking on a re-worked Nafta agreement which could see Mexico raise the $50 ...
Recommends / Singapore warehouse giant 'picks Chinese bidder' in Asia's biggest buyout
If you needed any proof that warehousing capacity is currently at a premium, look no ...
Recommends / Start-up the Airbnb of warehouses, with Amazon in its sights
Another day, another disruptor. Flexe is the Airbnb of warehousing. In fewer than five years, ...
News / Growth of Amazon gives UK warehousing sector a real shake-up
The growth of Amazon in the UK has had a huge effect on the demand-supply ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?