Recommends / Start-up the Airbnb of warehouses, with Amazon in its sights
Another day, another disruptor. Flexe is the Airbnb of warehousing. In fewer than five years, ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
News / European warehouse developer P3 sold to Singapore sovereign wealth fund for €2.4bn
Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC, is set to significantly expand its European footprint with the purchase of ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / Fire at Gap distribution centre slows online orders
A fire at a Gap distribution centre could put back its plans to turn around ...
News / US warehouse rents on the increase as e-commerce puts pressure on space
If you build it, chances are not only that tenants will come, but also that others ...
Recommends / Prologis says e-commerce drives surge in warehouse demand
The world’s largest warehouse developer and owner yesterday released its annual results showing record returns ...
Recommends / Warehouse operators in Asia see influx of capital
On the back of last week’s deal that saw Singapore Global Logistic Properties buy Blackstone’s ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy