Recommends / Amazon plans mega-warehouse for Mexican growth spurt
Amazon is banking on a re-worked Nafta agreement which could see Mexico raise the $50 ...
Recommends / Singapore warehouse giant 'picks Chinese bidder' in Asia's biggest buyout
If you needed any proof that warehousing capacity is currently at a premium, look no ...
Recommends / Start-up the Airbnb of warehouses, with Amazon in its sights
Another day, another disruptor. Flexe is the Airbnb of warehousing. In fewer than five years, ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
News / European warehouse developer P3 sold to Singapore sovereign wealth fund for €2.4bn
Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC, is set to significantly expand its European footprint with the purchase of ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / Fire at Gap distribution centre slows online orders
A fire at a Gap distribution centre could put back its plans to turn around ...
News / US warehouse rents on the increase as e-commerce puts pressure on space
If you build it, chances are not only that tenants will come, but also that others ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading