Comment / Analysis: signs point to an 'M&A binge' in the wings of the logistics arena
It is easy to speculate that a flurry of deals worth billions of dollars – ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
Recommends / Amazon plans mega-warehouse for Mexican growth spurt
Amazon is banking on a re-worked Nafta agreement which could see Mexico raise the $50 ...
Recommends / Singapore warehouse giant 'picks Chinese bidder' in Asia's biggest buyout
If you needed any proof that warehousing capacity is currently at a premium, look no ...
Recommends / Start-up the Airbnb of warehouses, with Amazon in its sights
Another day, another disruptor. Flexe is the Airbnb of warehousing. In fewer than five years, ...
News / Growth of Amazon gives UK warehousing sector a real shake-up
The growth of Amazon in the UK has had a huge effect on the demand-supply ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
News / European warehouse developer P3 sold to Singapore sovereign wealth fund for €2.4bn
Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC, is set to significantly expand its European footprint with the purchase of ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges