News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
News / WCA buys into EGLN to form a 'unique' global network setup for forwarders
Forwarder network WCA has acquired a majority stake in rival EGLN, to “boost opportunities for both ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / Boom in cross-border e-commerce traffic could be a lifeline for air cargo
The development of cross-border e-commerce trade is set to transform logistics, with huge growth rates ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / Members get free eAWBs in WCA push for new forwarders to join WIN system
The WCA’s IT platform WIN, which connects forwarders to over 90 airlines, is to offer ...
People / Dan March named new WCA chief executive as David Yokeum becomes chairman
Dan March has been promoted to chief executive of the world’s largest independent forwarder network, ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 3.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 5.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites