People / Mirja Nissen becomes new co-director of WCA eCommerce network
The WCA has appointed Mirja Nissen to work alongside Alex Allen as co-director of its ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
News / WCA buys into EGLN to form a 'unique' global network setup for forwarders
Forwarder network WCA has acquired a majority stake in rival EGLN, to “boost opportunities for both ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / Boom in cross-border e-commerce traffic could be a lifeline for air cargo
The development of cross-border e-commerce trade is set to transform logistics, with huge growth rates ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / Members get free eAWBs in WCA push for new forwarders to join WIN system
The WCA’s IT platform WIN, which connects forwarders to over 90 airlines, is to offer ...
People / Dan March named new WCA chief executive as David Yokeum becomes chairman
Dan March has been promoted to chief executive of the world’s largest independent forwarder network, ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making