West Africa Headlines
People / OMA Group names Neale Proctor as group sales and commercial director
Neale Proctor has joined West African shipping agency OMA Group on a permanent basis, having ...
Recommends / Bolloré caught up in corruption probe over West African port deals
First reported in French newspaper Le Monde, French anti-corruption officials this week raided the offices ...
Recommends / Two crew members kidnapped from CMA CGM ship off Nigeria
The Loadstar reported earlier this week that the main piracy hotspot in the world is ...
People / Neale Proctor appointed consultant to OMA Group
West African ship agency OMA Group has appointed veteran ship agent Neale Proctor as a ...
News / West African shippers forced to gamble as port reliability fails to improve
The extremely poor chances of a container arriving reliably at its African import destination are ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions