People / Sharjah's Gonzalo Jacob takes on top role at Africa Flight Services
Gonzalo Jacob, formerly head of cargo for Sharjah Aviation Services, has become CEO of Africa ...
People / WFS announces management changes in corporate restructure
Craig Smyth, former boss of Menzies who took on the WFS challenge last year, has ...
People / David Clark leaves BA for health and safety role at Worldwide Flight Services
Cargo handling firm Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has appointed David Clark as its global head ...
People / Ex-Menzies chief Craig Smyth named new CEO at WFS
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), the world’s largest air cargo handler and one of the leading ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Platinum injection sets up cargo handler WFS for a shopping spree to boost growth
WFS, the global air cargo handler, plans to double in size as it spends the ...
WFS denies holding talks to buy 51% stake in Paris-Vatry airport operator
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has denied claims in the French media that it has held ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships