News / Air cargo infrastructure in crisis as it faces a perfect storm
The air cargo industry is facing serious challenges as it struggles to keep surging volumes ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
Forwarders are scrambling for capacity as industrial action continues to hobble uplift out of Frankfurt ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
People / Sharjah's Gonzalo Jacob takes on top role at Africa Flight Services
Gonzalo Jacob, formerly head of cargo for Sharjah Aviation Services, has become CEO of Africa ...
People / WFS announces management changes in corporate restructure
Craig Smyth, former boss of Menzies who took on the WFS challenge last year, has ...
People / David Clark leaves BA for health and safety role at Worldwide Flight Services
Cargo handling firm Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has appointed David Clark as its global head ...
People / Ex-Menzies chief Craig Smyth named new CEO at WFS
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), the world’s largest air cargo handler and one of the leading ...
People / Shock as Olivier Bijaoui quits WFS just a year on from Platinum deal
Olivier Bijaoui, president and CEO of Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), left the company yesterday in ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam