People / David Clark leaves BA for health and safety role at Worldwide Flight Services
Cargo handling firm Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has appointed David Clark as its global head ...
People / Ex-Menzies chief Craig Smyth named new CEO at WFS
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), the world’s largest air cargo handler and one of the leading ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Platinum injection sets up cargo handler WFS for a shopping spree to boost growth
WFS, the global air cargo handler, plans to double in size as it spends the ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 2. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?