Comment / Analysis: how likely is a leveraged buyout of John Menzies?
I had a quick exchange recently with a gentleman from the asset management industry who ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with Swissport the sensible next step for WFS
Just a couple of months after Swissport’s IPO was postponed, it is easier now to speculate ...
News / Air cargo infrastructure in crisis as it faces a perfect storm
The air cargo industry is facing serious challenges as it struggles to keep surging volumes ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
Forwarders are scrambling for capacity as industrial action continues to hobble uplift out of Frankfurt ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
People / Sharjah's Gonzalo Jacob takes on top role at Africa Flight Services
Gonzalo Jacob, formerly head of cargo for Sharjah Aviation Services, has become CEO of Africa ...
People / WFS announces management changes in corporate restructure
Craig Smyth, former boss of Menzies who took on the WFS challenge last year, has ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA