Comment / Supply chain radar: WFS Q3 out – more joy than pain, for once?
Under new ownership, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) might soon return to shine – its ...
People / WFS opts for ex-Emirates veteran Duncan Watson as new commercial VP
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has poached Duncan Watson from Emirates, to be its vice president ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
Comment / Analysis: how likely is a leveraged buyout of John Menzies?
I had a quick exchange recently with a gentleman from the asset management industry who ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with Swissport the sensible next step for WFS
Just a couple of months after Swissport’s IPO was postponed, it is easier now to speculate ...
News / Air cargo infrastructure in crisis as it faces a perfect storm
The air cargo industry is facing serious challenges as it struggles to keep surging volumes ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
Forwarders are scrambling for capacity as industrial action continues to hobble uplift out of Frankfurt ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs