News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
Forwarders are scrambling for capacity as industrial action continues to hobble uplift out of Frankfurt ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
People / Sharjah's Gonzalo Jacob takes on top role at Africa Flight Services
Gonzalo Jacob, formerly head of cargo for Sharjah Aviation Services, has become CEO of Africa ...
People / WFS announces management changes in corporate restructure
Craig Smyth, former boss of Menzies who took on the WFS challenge last year, has ...
People / David Clark leaves BA for health and safety role at Worldwide Flight Services
Cargo handling firm Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has appointed David Clark as its global head ...
People / Ex-Menzies chief Craig Smyth named new CEO at WFS
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), the world’s largest air cargo handler and one of the leading ...
People / Shock as Olivier Bijaoui quits WFS just a year on from Platinum deal
Olivier Bijaoui, president and CEO of Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), left the company yesterday in ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics