People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
People / Sharjah's Gonzalo Jacob takes on top role at Africa Flight Services
Gonzalo Jacob, formerly head of cargo for Sharjah Aviation Services, has become CEO of Africa ...
People / WFS announces management changes in corporate restructure
Craig Smyth, former boss of Menzies who took on the WFS challenge last year, has ...
People / David Clark leaves BA for health and safety role at Worldwide Flight Services
Cargo handling firm Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has appointed David Clark as its global head ...
People / Ex-Menzies chief Craig Smyth named new CEO at WFS
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), the world’s largest air cargo handler and one of the leading ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Platinum injection sets up cargo handler WFS for a shopping spree to boost growth
WFS, the global air cargo handler, plans to double in size as it spends the ...
WFS denies holding talks to buy 51% stake in Paris-Vatry airport operator
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has denied claims in the French media that it has held ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared