Whither the peak season? Headlines
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
News / Air cargo eyes 'strong year-end peak' after poor H1 casts doubt on carriers' future
Air cargo is expecting a “strong peak” over the coming weeks, that would be a major relief ...
News / Drewry shipper survey dents container lines' peak season hopes
Ocean carriers have geared up for the third quarter peak season with the announcement of ...
News / Carriers may differ in strategy, but their aim is to bolster Asia-Europe box rates for peak season
The Asia-Europe components of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) lost further ground this week, ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Recommends / Can the express companies capitalise on the holiday season?
The first boom of the holiday season is on its way, as deliveries from the ...
Comment / Merry Christmas: or is IAG's confidence in an air cargo peak season misplaced?
The last ships before Christmas have left Asia – and the air cargo market is ...
Recommends / UPS counting on small retailers to save Christmas
UPS’s third-quarter results were released to Wall St today, with revenues declining from $14.29bn in ...
News / Collapsing Russian market and weaker euro blamed for peak season blues
A flat peak season combined with continued freight rate volatility is likely to make for ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts