Whither the peak season? Headlines
News / Transpacific rates still under pressure but Asia-Europe space still tight
Container spot rates from Asia to the US came under more pressure this week, with the ...
News / Happy holidays for air cargo market as peak season extends its run into new year
The air cargo peak was meant to end last week, if history is anything to ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
News / Air cargo eyes 'strong year-end peak' after poor H1 casts doubt on carriers' future
Air cargo is expecting a “strong peak” over the coming weeks, that would be a major relief ...
News / Drewry shipper survey dents container lines' peak season hopes
Ocean carriers have geared up for the third quarter peak season with the announcement of ...
News / Carriers may differ in strategy, but their aim is to bolster Asia-Europe box rates for peak season
The Asia-Europe components of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) lost further ground this week, ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Recommends / Can the express companies capitalise on the holiday season?
The first boom of the holiday season is on its way, as deliveries from the ...
Comment / Merry Christmas: or is IAG's confidence in an air cargo peak season misplaced?
The last ships before Christmas have left Asia – and the air cargo market is ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion