Whither the peak season? Headlines
News / Happy holidays for air cargo market as peak season extends its run into new year
The air cargo peak was meant to end last week, if history is anything to ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
News / Air cargo eyes 'strong year-end peak' after poor H1 casts doubt on carriers' future
Air cargo is expecting a “strong peak” over the coming weeks, that would be a major relief ...
News / Drewry shipper survey dents container lines' peak season hopes
Ocean carriers have geared up for the third quarter peak season with the announcement of ...
News / Carriers may differ in strategy, but their aim is to bolster Asia-Europe box rates for peak season
The Asia-Europe components of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) lost further ground this week, ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Recommends / Can the express companies capitalise on the holiday season?
The first boom of the holiday season is on its way, as deliveries from the ...
Comment / Merry Christmas: or is IAG's confidence in an air cargo peak season misplaced?
The last ships before Christmas have left Asia – and the air cargo market is ...
Recommends / UPS counting on small retailers to save Christmas
UPS’s third-quarter results were released to Wall St today, with revenues declining from $14.29bn in ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers