Comment / Under the radar: Wincanton shines as break-up talk vanishes
“In the first half of the year the Group has delivered a healthy overall performance ...
People / Swissport CEO and president Eric Born to quit at the end of the year
Swissport is to lose its CEO and president at the end of the year. Eric ...
News / No break up for Wincanton with profits on the rise, says CEO
Wincanton chief executive Adrian Coleman has poured cold water on breaking up the group as ...
Comment / Analysis: Break-up talk of 'sleeping giant' Wincanton may be just market noise
London-based investor Gatemore Capital is calling on Wincanton to sell one of its two core haulage ...
Recommends / Investor Gatemore pushes for break-up of logistics firm Wincanton
Investment firm Gatemore Capital, which spent much of last year engaged in a running war ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
People / Wincanton appoints IT specialist Richard Gifford as chief information officer
UK haulage and logistics operator Wincanton has appointed Richard Gifford (pictured above) as its chief ...
News / Analysis: Result! New management firmly in the driving seat at Wincanton
Wincanton embarked on a strong upward climb on the stock market today, following an already ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'