People / Wincanton appoints IT specialist Richard Gifford as chief information officer
UK haulage and logistics operator Wincanton has appointed Richard Gifford (pictured above) as its chief ...
News / Analysis: Result! New management firmly in the driving seat at Wincanton
Wincanton embarked on a strong upward climb on the stock market today, following an already ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Argos strike threat fades as Unite and Wincanton agree back-pay deal for drivers
Industrial action by drivers operating out of UK retailer Argos’s national distribution centre in Barton ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton chief plays it cool as market conditions start to heat up
Adrian Colman, the chief executive of Wincanton, is a true gentleman. One key takeaway following a ...
News / Bullish Wincanton eyes new bid for global expansion after strong half-year results
UK haulage and logistics firm Wincanton today reported a 5.9% EBITDA increase for the first ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton, a rare beast eyeing a bite from potential suitors
The preliminary annual results from Wincanton were little short of inspirational for shareholders, with the cherry ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 3.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 5.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites