People / Wincanton appoints IT specialist Richard Gifford as chief information officer
UK haulage and logistics operator Wincanton has appointed Richard Gifford (pictured above) as its chief ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Argos strike threat fades as Unite and Wincanton agree back-pay deal for drivers
Industrial action by drivers operating out of UK retailer Argos’s national distribution centre in Barton ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton chief plays it cool as market conditions start to heat up
Adrian Colman, the chief executive of Wincanton, is a true gentleman. One key takeaway following a ...
News / Bullish Wincanton eyes new bid for global expansion after strong half-year results
UK haulage and logistics firm Wincanton today reported a 5.9% EBITDA increase for the first ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton, a rare beast eyeing a bite from potential suitors
The preliminary annual results from Wincanton were little short of inspirational for shareholders, with the cherry ...
News / Wincanton drives up profits but vehicle repair arm slows it down
Full-year results were out this morning for UK haulage and contract logistics company Wincanton, which ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe