WiseTech Global Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Canada's Fenix Data Systems becomes WiseTech's seventh acquisition this year
Australian logistics software provider WiseTech Global is set to expand into the Canadian market after ...
News / US LTL specialist SaaS Transport latest stop on WiseTech Global buying spree
Logistics software provider WiseTech Global has acquired US transport management system provider SaaS Transportation. Reports suggest ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
Comment / Analysis: WiseTech looks a winner if M&A activity hots up in the hi-tech arena
Most of my coverage of the freight and logistics industry has concentrated on transport carriers, ...
News / WiseTech Global snaps up eighth and ninth as it rides acquisition trail
Australian supply chain software provider WiseTech has announced two more acquisitions today as it continues an ...
Recommends / WiseTech buys Brazilian logistics software rival Bysoft
WiseTech Global is buying its way into the South American marketplace with an $11.8m acquisition ...
Comment / Analysis: WiseTech Global – 'a small fish', but swimming strongly
“CargoWise is a single-platform software solution built upon a single guiding principle: increasing your productivity. ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV