WiseTech Global Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Stretching the Amazon vs 3PLs debate – a few ships and planes will never do it
What a logistics environment we live in: if I am right, Amazon will never compete directly ...
PR: WiseTech Global acquires Norwegian customs solutions provider, Systema
PRESS RELEASE 31 Jan 2019 Global logistics solutions group, WiseTech Global, today announced the acquisition of Systema ...
Recommends / Founder Richard White's long way to the top at WiseTech
It’s a slightly ‘puffy’ piece (and note the dig at DHL), but the Sydney Morning ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Canada's Fenix Data Systems becomes WiseTech's seventh acquisition this year
Australian logistics software provider WiseTech Global is set to expand into the Canadian market after ...
News / US LTL specialist SaaS Transport latest stop on WiseTech Global buying spree
Logistics software provider WiseTech Global has acquired US transport management system provider SaaS Transportation. Reports suggest ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
Comment / Analysis: WiseTech looks a winner if M&A activity hots up in the hi-tech arena
Most of my coverage of the freight and logistics industry has concentrated on transport carriers, ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'