women in logistics Headlines
People / Atlas Air boosts management team with more men
Atlas Air has announced two new appointments and one promotion as Michael Steen, chief commercial ...
Recommends / Why don't women become truckers?
The headline makes you think immediately of a hundred reasons why women wouldn’t want to ...
Recommends / Women lead the agenda at London International Shipping Week
Women in command, a maritime incident – the perfect dilemma, and the marvels of Old ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion