World Cargo Symposium 2015 Headlines
IATA responds to air cargo innovation award criticisms
Following the successful World Cargo Symposium in Shanghai last month, we reported on IATA’s Air ...
Abusing dangerous goods shipping rules should be a criminal offence, says IATA
IATA members have called on governments to criminalise the act of shipping misdeclared dangerous goods. In ...
Rail-air freight could be the solution for shippers going from Asia to the Americas
Rail-air freight is becoming an increasingly feasible option for shippers looking for more sustainable long-haul ...
'Don't shut us out' – 3PLs must allow shippers to see into their supply chains
3PLs have come under fire from shippers for “isolating” them from airlines. During a shipper session ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 4.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 2. Oussy on 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3. Stephen Astley on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 4. Capt. Rana V on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?