World Container Index Headlines
News / Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
The new alliance networks will offer faster transit times between Asia and North Europe’s major ...
News / Asia-Europe shipping rates on the up, but it's too early to talk of a recovery
Long-term contract rates agreed over the past three months between major ports in China and North Europe ...
News / Asia-Europe rates continue to frustrate shippers as alliance reshuffle looms
Despite the high load factors on containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe, spot rates ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion