World Shipping Council Headlines
People / Tim Wickmann becomes World Shipping Council's MD for Asia
The World Shipping Council (WSC) has appointed former Maersk executive Tim Wickmann as its new managing ...
News / Shipping lobbies hit back at claims they don't support emissions reduction
Shipping lobby groups have fought back against claims they are obstructing efforts to fight climate ...
News / Shipping lobby groups slammed for 'blocking global progress' on emissions reduction
The shipping industry was today accused of blocking international efforts to curb pollution and greenhouse ...
News / Fewer containers being lost at sea, says World Shipping Council
The debate about how many containers are lost overboard at sea was reopened today. Liner shipping ...
News / Global Shippers Forum and World Shipping Council clash over liner consolidation
Liner shipping lobbyist the World Shipping Council has rejected claims from the Global Shippers Forum that competition ...
News / CMA CGM presses ahead on LNG ships as WSC calls for new roadmap on emissions
Global shipping representatives have called on the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to develop a new roadmap ...
People / Chris Koch to retire from World Shipping Council next year
Chris Koch, the president and chief executive of the container shipping industry lobby body, the ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees