Recommends / Air freight in August sees double-digit growth continue
Air freight volumes have risen again, according to WorldACD data. August saw an increase of ...
Recommends / Slowing air freight exports from China fail to dampen market
China pulled back from its position as the ‘world’s air cargo engine’ in July, according ...
News / Air cargo market eyeing a strong peak season, but forwarders not so bullish
As forwarders report tightening capacity, the latest available data on the air cargo market continues to ...
Recommends / The air freight fairy tale continues, with general cargo on the rise
More positive news from air cargo data: this time it is WorldACD, showing that May ...
News / 'No BSA, no way' say carriers, as forwarders report tight space and strong air freight rates
The air freight market is experiencing such a strong period that unless customers have blocked ...
News / Yields up for carriers as air freight blossoms in March
March was a good month for the air freight business. Crucially, yields turned a corner and ...
Recommends / Air cargo growth outpacing trade as upward trend continues
The latest stats are in and it’s confirmed – air freight has had a good ...
Recommends / And the figures are in: WorldACD eyes Asia Pacific and dangerous goods
Chinese New Year can be relied on to distort figures at the start of the ...
Comment / How we can avoid air turbulence when the 'Black Swans' visit
In his book The Black Swan, which discusses the impact of unlikely events, Nassim Nicholas ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion