News / Global pressures depress trade in most sectors, but air cargo keeps its end up
October proved a stronger month for air freight than September, no matter whose figures you ...
Recommends / Pace of growth in air freight continues to slow
Both IATA and WorldACD have released their August data. As WorldACD noted: “Our story is ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
News / Air cargo market's wings clipped in June as growth and rates slump
June was the first month in two years with no significant growth in air freight, according to ...
News / Latest air freight data reveals growth in American markets – 'but at a price'
WorldACD has published another set of data, asking whether the pessimism over the air cargo ...
Comment / The price is right for GSAs, but could they do better?
Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, authors of the best-selling book, Freakonomics, would have smiled at the ...
Recommends / First-quarter air cargo volumes on the up, but yields struggle
Air cargo volumes rose 4.8% this year in the first quarter, according to the latest data ...
News / Strong start for air freight, but trade wars could start a downdraught
Growth, growth, growth. The start of 2018 has been strong in air cargo – but there ...
News / February air freight rates hit by 'demand lull' after strong start to 2018
Air freight rates are expected to have dipped in February, after a reasonably strong start ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes