Worldwide Flight Services Headlines
Recommends / Cerberus nears deal to buy Worldwide Flight Services
Worldwide Flight Services is on the verge of being acquired by a private equity firm. ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
- 1.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 4.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 5.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…