Worse things happen at sea Headlines
News / Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
Shippers with cargo aboard the fire-stricken Maersk Honam will have to stump up over half ...
News / Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
MSC has advised shippers and freight forwarders with cargo on the fire-stricken Maersk Honam that the ...
Recommends / Fire in the hold!
TT Club’s Peregrine Storrs-Fox has put together a piece on the worrying trend of container ...
News / Cargo owners still waiting for news of Maersk Honam containers
A month after the blaze that claimed the lives of five seafarers on the 15,262 teu ...
News / Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
Just days after tragedy struck when a fatal fire broke out on the Maersk Honam, ...
News / Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
The insurance industry is bracing itself for hundreds of millions of dollars of claims from ...
News / Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
The tragedy of the Maersk Honam continued to unfold on the Indian Ocean today when Maersk Line ...
Recommends / Sanchi-Crystal collision first tragedy in 2018 in the new global casualty hotspot
The year has kicked off with another terrible maritime incident. The collision of Iranian oil ...
Recommends / NTSB determines probable cause of El Faro tragedy
The US National Transportation Safety Board yesterday released its report into the sinking of Tote’s ...
News / Marine insurers demand better protection for containerships against fire
The International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI) has warned that Solas firefighting regulations for container ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam