Worse things happen at sea Headlines
News / Shippers brace for costly repatriation of salvageable Yantian Express cargo
The fire-stricken 7,510 teu Yantian Express is expected to reach its port of refuge at ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd declares general average on fire-stricken Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd has formally declared general average on its fire-stricken Yantian Express. A fire broke out in ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
News / Crew partially returns to stricken Yantian Express as tugs bring fire under control
Hapag-Lloyd has announced that the fire that broke out on its 7,500 teu Yantian Express ...
News / Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
Local authorities and residents in The Netherlands remain to be put at ease by Mediterranean ...
News / Crew leave Yantian Express for salvage tug as box ship blaze spreads
The crew of eight officers and 15 seafarers on Hapag-Lloyd’s fire-stricken Yantian Express have been ...
News / Crew reported safe after fire breaks out on containership Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd says none of the eight officers and 15 seafarers aboard were injured when fire broke ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
Maersk Line is launching what it claims is an alternative to cargo insurance in response ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe