Worse things happen at sea Headlines
Recommends / Fire in the hold!
TT Club’s Peregrine Storrs-Fox has put together a piece on the worrying trend of container ...
News / Cargo owners still waiting for news of Maersk Honam containers
A month after the blaze that claimed the lives of five seafarers on the 15,262 teu ...
News / Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
Just days after tragedy struck when a fatal fire broke out on the Maersk Honam, ...
News / Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
The insurance industry is bracing itself for hundreds of millions of dollars of claims from ...
News / Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
The tragedy of the Maersk Honam continued to unfold on the Indian Ocean today when Maersk Line ...
Recommends / Sanchi-Crystal collision first tragedy in 2018 in the new global casualty hotspot
The year has kicked off with another terrible maritime incident. The collision of Iranian oil ...
Recommends / NTSB determines probable cause of El Faro tragedy
The US National Transportation Safety Board yesterday released its report into the sinking of Tote’s ...
News / Marine insurers demand better protection for containerships against fire
The International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI) has warned that Solas firefighting regulations for container ...
News / Shipowners need to tighten security against cyber attacks on vessels
In response to the growing threat of cybercrime to the shipping sector, the UK government ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder