People / Xeneta strengthens its services with an NVO team
Freight rate benchmarking platform Xeneta has expanded with the development of an NVO commercial team. It will ...
News / Gloomy outlook for liner shipping as container rates continue to slide
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe slumped below $700 per teu this week, ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / Rates war or not, ocean volumes and load factors are falling as slack season looms
Container lines operating Asia-Europe services will cumulatively cancel no less than 14 sailings early next ...
Recommends / What is the difference between a NVOCC and a freight forwarder?
For any confused shippers, Xeneta has an interesting blog on how to tell NVOCC and freight forwarders ...
News / Smoother sailing for carriers with higher Asia-Europe contract freight rates
Container carriers on the Asia-Europe trade are likely to return to profitability over the next ...
News / Nerves jangle as shippers and forwarders wait to hear who is bankrolling Yang Ming
As nervous shippers and freight service providers await details of Yang Ming’s new investors, an analyst ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
News / SCFI spot rates dip after CNY, but carriers have contract price hikes secured
Container spot rates to North Europe dipped below $1,000 per teu this week, after the Chinese ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 4. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering