News / Seasonal slump in demand keeps Asia-Europe container spot rates soft
Container spot rates from Asia continued to soften this week, impacted by a slowdown in ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
News / Xeneta answers client pleas with inclusion of air freight rate data
Freight rate platform Xeneta is to move into air cargo, launching a new product in ...
People / Xeneta strengthens its services with an NVO team
Freight rate benchmarking platform Xeneta has expanded with the development of an NVO commercial team. It will ...
News / Gloomy outlook for liner shipping as container rates continue to slide
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe slumped below $700 per teu this week, ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / Rates war or not, ocean volumes and load factors are falling as slack season looms
Container lines operating Asia-Europe services will cumulatively cancel no less than 14 sailings early next ...
Recommends / What is the difference between a NVOCC and a freight forwarder?
For any confused shippers, Xeneta has an interesting blog on how to tell NVOCC and freight forwarders ...
News / Smoother sailing for carriers with higher Asia-Europe contract freight rates
Container carriers on the Asia-Europe trade are likely to return to profitability over the next ...
News / Nerves jangle as shippers and forwarders wait to hear who is bankrolling Yang Ming
As nervous shippers and freight service providers await details of Yang Ming’s new investors, an analyst ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe