News / Seasonal slump in demand keeps Asia-Europe container spot rates soft
Container spot rates from Asia continued to soften this week, impacted by a slowdown in ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
News / Xeneta answers client pleas with inclusion of air freight rate data
Freight rate platform Xeneta is to move into air cargo, launching a new product in ...
People / Xeneta strengthens its services with an NVO team
Freight rate benchmarking platform Xeneta has expanded with the development of an NVO commercial team. It will ...
News / Gloomy outlook for liner shipping as container rates continue to slide
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe slumped below $700 per teu this week, ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / Rates war or not, ocean volumes and load factors are falling as slack season looms
Container lines operating Asia-Europe services will cumulatively cancel no less than 14 sailings early next ...
Recommends / What is the difference between a NVOCC and a freight forwarder?
For any confused shippers, Xeneta has an interesting blog on how to tell NVOCC and freight forwarders ...
News / Smoother sailing for carriers with higher Asia-Europe contract freight rates
Container carriers on the Asia-Europe trade are likely to return to profitability over the next ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'