News / Expansion-minded Xpediator in takeover talks with Slovenian operator Intereuropa
UK freight service provider Xpediator has confirmed it is in talks to buy Slovenian road ...
News / Xpediator reports strong growth, rising profit and an eye for the next takeover
UK-based freight forwarder and road freight operator Xpediator will continue to scout for acquisition opportunities ...
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator snaps up Import Services, with more to come
Xpediator’s latest acquisition will be followed by more this year. Yesterday it announced the purchase of Southampton-based ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator boosts sea and air business with Anglia Forwarding takeover
UK forwarder and e-commerce fulfilment operator Xpediator continued on its acquisition trail today with the ...
People / Barclays logistics chief Rob Riddlestone joins Xpediator board
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Barclays’ head of transport and logistics, Rob Riddleston, ...
News / No Brexit fears for Delamode as profits soar after IPO and acquisitions
Xpediator Group has seen a surge in revenues and pre-tax profits following a slew of ...
News / Xpediator buys Regional Express – its second takeover after fundraising IPO
Xpediator, which operates freight services under the Delamode brand, is to buy and ocean and ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe