News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator snaps up Import Services, with more to come
Xpediator’s latest acquisition will be followed by more this year. Yesterday it announced the purchase of Southampton-based ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator boosts sea and air business with Anglia Forwarding takeover
UK forwarder and e-commerce fulfilment operator Xpediator continued on its acquisition trail today with the ...
People / Barclays logistics chief Rob Riddlestone joins Xpediator board
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Barclays’ head of transport and logistics, Rob Riddleston, ...
News / No Brexit fears for Delamode as profits soar after IPO and acquisitions
Xpediator Group has seen a surge in revenues and pre-tax profits following a slew of ...
News / Xpediator buys Regional Express – its second takeover after fundraising IPO
Xpediator, which operates freight services under the Delamode brand, is to buy and ocean and ...
News / Xpediator scoops up rival Benfleet Forwarding for £6.5m: first takeover since IPO
UK freight forwarder and e-commerce logistics provider Xpediator, which operates the Delamode brand, has completed ...
News / Xpediator closes in on acquisition targets and unveils e-commerce franchise ambitions
UK freight and logistics firm Xpediator is closing in on acquisitions as it seeks to branch ...
News / Delamode goes public to fund major bid for expansion in new markets
UK forwarder and groupage operator Delamode has launched an initial public offering (IPO) on the ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US