News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator snaps up Import Services, with more to come
Xpediator’s latest acquisition will be followed by more this year. Yesterday it announced the purchase of Southampton-based ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator boosts sea and air business with Anglia Forwarding takeover
UK forwarder and e-commerce fulfilment operator Xpediator continued on its acquisition trail today with the ...
People / Barclays logistics chief Rob Riddlestone joins Xpediator board
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Barclays’ head of transport and logistics, Rob Riddleston, ...
News / No Brexit fears for Delamode as profits soar after IPO and acquisitions
Xpediator Group has seen a surge in revenues and pre-tax profits following a slew of ...
News / Xpediator buys Regional Express – its second takeover after fundraising IPO
Xpediator, which operates freight services under the Delamode brand, is to buy and ocean and ...
News / Xpediator scoops up rival Benfleet Forwarding for £6.5m: first takeover since IPO
UK freight forwarder and e-commerce logistics provider Xpediator, which operates the Delamode brand, has completed ...
News / Xpediator closes in on acquisition targets and unveils e-commerce franchise ambitions
UK freight and logistics firm Xpediator is closing in on acquisitions as it seeks to branch ...
News / Delamode goes public to fund major bid for expansion in new markets
UK forwarder and groupage operator Delamode has launched an initial public offering (IPO) on the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV