XPO Logistics Headlines
Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
Recommends / Home Depot ponders buying XPO Logistics
2018 has begun with a rash of rumours about the possibility of US retail behemoth ...
News / A year of consolidation for XPO, but more acquisitions are on the cards
XPO Logistics won $2.1bn in new business in the first nine months of the year – 49% ...
People / Changes at the top at XPO Logistics Europe
XPO Logistics has appointed Malcolm Wilson as CEO of its Europe division. He has been promoted ...
Comment / Analysis: stand by for shocks from the lean, mean DSV machine
I take my hat off to DSV’s management team. Admittedly, their handling of the UTi Worldwide ...
News / XPO Logistics ready to hit the acquisition trail again with an $8bn war chest
XPO Logistics is set to return to the merger and acquisition arena after a two-year ...
People / XPO Logistics finds a new president of transportation for North America
XPO Logistics has appointed Christopher Synek as its president of transportation in North America. He will ...
Recommends / Amazon’s Whole Foods deal: the winners and losers
Morgan Stanley analysts believe Amazon’s decision to buy Whole Foods was less about developing a ...
Recommends / How to deal with doubters, according to XPO's Brad Jacobs
A couple of short interviews on video. XPO’s ambitious Brad Jacobs is very personable, here ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development