XPO Logistics Headlines
Comment / Market Insight - DHL Global Forwarding back with a bang: could an IPO be its next move?
(Note for the reader: DGF in this story refers to both freight and forwarding activities, ...
News / XPO Logistics stays bullish, despite $15m hit from client bankruptcy
The bankruptcy of UK high street retailer House of Fraser dented XPO Logistics’ quarterly profits ...
Comment / Market Insight: Logistics M&A and a merger of equals that would scare the hell out of rivals
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.” – from ...
People / Chief financial officer John Hardig to quit XPO Logistics
John Hardig (pictured above, left) is to step down as chief financial officer of XPO after more ...
News / XPO hauls in another set of record results and zooms in on takeover targets
XPO Logistics this week reported another set of record quarterly results as it whittles down ...
Comment / Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
“UPS is making great progress on our transformation initiatives to enhance profitable growth and improve ...
News / XPO Logistics gives customers an 'augmented' view of their online buy
In a move that deepens the relationship between 3PLs and their e-commerce customers’ customer – ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives