XPO Logistics Headlines
Recommends / Why billionaire Brad Jacobs is putting deal-making on hold
An interesting look at Brad Jacobs, by Bloomberg. The ambitious chief of XPO has done ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
News / XPO chief shrugs off Teamsters protest and promotes driverless trucks
Events at the Transpacific Maritime conference in Long Beach almost overtook speakers and delegates on its first ...
News / XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
XPO Logistics this week reported its first full-year profit. It follows a sustained attack on ...
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
News / XPO plans to reduce supplier numbers by 90% to cut costs, despite soaring earnings and $1bn new business pipeline
XPO Logistics has announced plans for a significant cost-cutting exercise, as it reported a third-quarter net profit ...
Recommends / XPO Logistics sells Con-way trucking business to TransForce for $558m
After spending the last year or so explaining to investors why it had decided to ...
News / A turning point as XPO Logistics delivers first quarterly profits in five years
After almost five years of sometimes frantic merger and acquisition activity, XPO Logistics this week ...
People / Ramon Genemaras appointed XPO Logistics' chief transformation officer
XPO Logistics has appointed Ramon Genemaras to the newly created position of chief transformation officer. Mr ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts