XPO Logistics Headlines
News / Wall St analysts rally to XPO Logistics' cause
Last week’s financial report by activist investor Spruce Point Capital, which made a series of ...
Comment / Analysis: XPO buyback a sign this 'wounded soldier' still has funding options
When I wrote last week that XPO Logistics could be a takeover target, it was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: value evaporates at Denmark's DSV... 'but this is not a supermarket'
Everybody in the logistics arena expects DSV to strike a deal sooner rather than later, ...
Recommends / XPO Logistics' drama ends up a $1bn buyback announcement?
That was quick: less than 24 hours after New York-based Spruce Point Capital issued a bearish research ...
Comment / Market Insight: CHR + EXPD - a lean machine with solid dividend prospects
There is a deal between two major US-based asset-light transport firms, each worth just over ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
A quick one from the bunker in Horsham, England: XPO Logistics shares were halted in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
Unbelievable. “As unimaginable as it might seem, it could happen, sure,” the US-based head of a ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain slowdown could turn into a horror movie for the star players
“The only way around is through” – Robert Frost A global recession could be just around ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes