XPO Logistics Headlines
Recommends / How to deal with doubters, according to XPO's Brad Jacobs
A couple of short interviews on video. XPO’s ambitious Brad Jacobs is very personable, here ...
Recommends / XPO's Jacobs set to spend “several billion dollars” on deals
There are so many rumours swirling around merger & acquisition circles these days that it ...
Recommends / LA/LB port truck drivers and warehouse workers to strike Monday
Yet another strike. On Monday, some 100 truck drivers and warehouse workers in Los Angeles ...
Recommends / Why billionaire Brad Jacobs is putting deal-making on hold
An interesting look at Brad Jacobs, by Bloomberg. The ambitious chief of XPO has done ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
News / More liner shipping consolidation will 'put pressure on smaller carriers'
Last year’s rapid increase in liner shipping consolidation activity is likely to continue, according to speakers and delegates ...
News / XPO chief shrugs off Teamsters protest and promotes driverless trucks
Events at the Transpacific Maritime conference in Long Beach almost overtook speakers and delegates on its first ...
News / XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
XPO Logistics this week reported its first full-year profit. It follows a sustained attack on ...
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive