XPO Logistics Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
News / XPO Logistics eyes new acquisition following strong Q1 result - while robots roam the facilities
XPO Logistics could agree its next acquisition as early as this month, chief executive Bradley ...
People / XPO poaches Amazon logistics chief Kenny Wagers to become COO
XPO Logistics has appointed former Amazon executive Kenneth Wagers as its chief operating officer. He replaces ...
Recommends / XPO integrates last-mile delivery data with Google and Amazon voices
XPO is to launch a voice-operated app allowing consumers to track deliveries. DC Velocity reports ...
News / Special report: Logistics under pressure to bridge the gender pay gap
The forwarding industry – along with many others – is under pressure following the UK’s gender ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
Following private conversations with my banking sources – most of whom have vested interests in the ...
News / XPO Logistics will complete its next acquisition by December, says CEO
XPO Logistics expects to complete its next acquisition by the end of this year, chief executive ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam