Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
A quick one from the bunker in Horsham, England: XPO Logistics shares were halted in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
Unbelievable. “As unimaginable as it might seem, it could happen, sure,” the US-based head of a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics –> Fast delivery?
Last week I wrote that, based on conservative DCF assumptions, value investors should be jumping ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
People / XPO Logistics appoints Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales
XPO Logistics has appointed Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales in Europe. Mr Oestreich joins ...
News / With DSV out of the running, are there other suitors for Ceva?
DSV’s withdrawal of its offer for Ceva at CHF30 ($30) per share has again left ...
Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'