Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
A quick one from the bunker in Horsham, England: XPO Logistics shares were halted in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
Unbelievable. “As unimaginable as it might seem, it could happen, sure,” the US-based head of a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics –> Fast delivery?
Last week I wrote that, based on conservative DCF assumptions, value investors should be jumping ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
People / XPO Logistics appoints Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales
XPO Logistics has appointed Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales in Europe. Mr Oestreich joins ...
News / With DSV out of the running, are there other suitors for Ceva?
DSV’s withdrawal of its offer for Ceva at CHF30 ($30) per share has again left ...
Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Comment / Analysis: a long wait, but the next big deal for DSV is in the making
Ever heard of the law of unintended consequences? Denmark’s DSV is running the risk of delaying ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs