Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
Comment / Analysis: a long wait, but the next big deal for DSV is in the making
Ever heard of the law of unintended consequences? Denmark’s DSV is running the risk of delaying ...
Comment / Analysis: all eyes will be on the ticker as CEVA shares hit the market on Friday
Information remains sketchy as far as the CEVA Logistics IPO is concerned, but it is ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
People / Changes at the top at XPO Logistics Europe
XPO Logistics has appointed Malcolm Wilson as CEO of its Europe division. He has been promoted ...
Recommends / Teamsters plan a push into the global supply chain
XPO’s Bradley Jacobs may not want anything to do with the “out of control” Teamsters, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV