Comment / Analysis: a long wait, but the next big deal for DSV is in the making
Ever heard of the law of unintended consequences? Denmark’s DSV is running the risk of delaying ...
Comment / Analysis: all eyes will be on the ticker as CEVA shares hit the market on Friday
Information remains sketchy as far as the CEVA Logistics IPO is concerned, but it is ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
People / Changes at the top at XPO Logistics Europe
XPO Logistics has appointed Malcolm Wilson as CEO of its Europe division. He has been promoted ...
Recommends / Teamsters plan a push into the global supply chain
XPO’s Bradley Jacobs may not want anything to do with the “out of control” Teamsters, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / M&A surge in Q4 closed a busy year for logistics deal-making
The value of M&A deals in the logistics sector doubled last year, with more expected ...
News / XPO vows to defend itself 'vigorously' as independently contracted drivers sue over misclassification
XPO Logistics, the fast-expanding trucking and forwarding company, must have come of age: it faces ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 4.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 5.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 1. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Alex on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule