Yang Ming Headlines
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
News / Higher rates and volumes shown on carriers's improved balance sheets as SCFI slightly dips
More evidence emerged today that higher volumes and improved contract rates in the second quarter ...
News / Yang Ming plays for time as it looks to current shareholders for more finance
After advising it would announce the details of its new investors this month, Yang Ming ...
News / As rates decline, box carriers announce price hikes – but will they hold?
Spot container freight rates on the world’s largest shipping routes continued their downward slide this ...
News / Yang Ming expected to remain in the red as industry confidence remains weak
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming is expected to post another quarterly net loss when it ...
News / Nerves jangle as shippers and forwarders wait to hear who is bankrolling Yang Ming
As nervous shippers and freight service providers await details of Yang Ming’s new investors, an analyst ...
Recommends / Yang Ming shares will trade again on Thursday
In its first update since the carrier’s “don’t panic” message to customers and service providers ...
News / Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
Yang Ming today issued an update on its financial status to mitigate shipper and service ...
News / Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
Trading in the shares of embattled Taiwanese carrier Yang Ming were suspended on the Taipei ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam