Yang Ming Headlines
News / Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
Trading in the shares of embattled Taiwanese carrier Yang Ming were suspended on the Taipei ...
Comment / Analysis: Evergreen more ship-shape than compatriot Yang Ming
Our journey through the troubled container shipping industry in Asia continues this week. Inevitably, I ...
Comment / Analysis: can Yang Ming raise enough cash in time to prevent it sinking?
A witch hunt is under way in the container shipping industry – just how bad is the ...
News / Yang Ming losses continue to mount after 2016 revenue slump
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming has added a 2016 US$492m loss to the net deficit of $258m the ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
News / Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
In a further move to reassure shippers of its continued financial viability, Taiwanese container line Yang Ming ...
News / Yang Ming: reports of our impending financial death have been greatly exaggerated
Yang Ming today sought to reassure customers and suppliers on its solvency as a global ...
News / Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
Following the bankruptcy of Hanjin, Taiwan’s Yang Ming is now the container line in the greatest financial ...
Recommends / Taiwan government urged to help debt-ridden Yang Ming
Shortly after senior Taiwanese shipping line executives denounced suggestions that its two main shipping lines, ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers