Yang Ming Headlines
News / Carriers start to defer ULCV deliveries in the face of overcapacity and softer demand
Where contracts allow, ocean carriers are starting to postpone deliveries of new ultra-large container vessels ...
News / Global fleet capacity to bulge as more containerships are delivered in 2018
There will be a 5.6% growth in container fleet capacity this year, according to scheduled ...
News / Christmas cheer for east-west box carriers from rate hikes, but will it last?
Container shipping spot freight rates on the chief east-west trades turned a corner this week, ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming cash call a positive, but its share price is now a fear gauge
“Every little helps” – this motto perfectly sums up the outcome of Yang Ming’s latest ...
Recommends / Yang Ming announces completion of rights offering
Yang Ming has raised almost $200m after issuing 500m new shares, 4Traders reports. The carrier ...
News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
Recommends / Yang Ming records first profits for ten quarters
Taiwanese carrier Yang Ming managed to turn a $42m profit in the third quarter – ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming and Seaspan both suffering, but is it stress or distress?
For the investment community at least, Taiwan’s Yang Ming has been sailing under the radar for ...
News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder