Yang Ming Headlines
News / Yang Ming stays in the red as THE Alliance fine-tunes its contingency fund
Although troubled Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming managed to improve its financial position in the ...
Comment / Analysis: can Yang Ming's new bid to raise cash keep insolvency at bay?
I’m afraid that Yang Ming remains in a limbo – and its latest announcement is proof of ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
News / Higher rates and volumes shown on carriers's improved balance sheets as SCFI slightly dips
More evidence emerged today that higher volumes and improved contract rates in the second quarter ...
News / Yang Ming plays for time as it looks to current shareholders for more finance
After advising it would announce the details of its new investors this month, Yang Ming ...
News / As rates decline, box carriers announce price hikes – but will they hold?
Spot container freight rates on the world’s largest shipping routes continued their downward slide this ...
News / Yang Ming expected to remain in the red as industry confidence remains weak
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming is expected to post another quarterly net loss when it ...
News / Nerves jangle as shippers and forwarders wait to hear who is bankrolling Yang Ming
As nervous shippers and freight service providers await details of Yang Ming’s new investors, an analyst ...
Recommends / Yang Ming shares will trade again on Thursday
In its first update since the carrier’s “don’t panic” message to customers and service providers ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading