Yang Ming Headlines
Recommends / Yang Ming records first profits for ten quarters
Taiwanese carrier Yang Ming managed to turn a $42m profit in the third quarter – ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming and Seaspan both suffering, but is it stress or distress?
For the investment community at least, Taiwan’s Yang Ming has been sailing under the radar for ...
News / Best Q2 for container lines in two years as they eye a $10bn profit swing
Container lines have enjoyed their most profitable quarter in two years, according to a review of ...
News / Yang Ming stays in the red as THE Alliance fine-tunes its contingency fund
Although troubled Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming managed to improve its financial position in the ...
Comment / Analysis: can Yang Ming's new bid to raise cash keep insolvency at bay?
I’m afraid that Yang Ming remains in a limbo – and its latest announcement is proof of ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
News / Higher rates and volumes shown on carriers's improved balance sheets as SCFI slightly dips
More evidence emerged today that higher volumes and improved contract rates in the second quarter ...
News / Yang Ming plays for time as it looks to current shareholders for more finance
After advising it would announce the details of its new investors this month, Yang Ming ...
News / As rates decline, box carriers announce price hikes – but will they hold?
Spot container freight rates on the world’s largest shipping routes continued their downward slide this ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared