YTO Express Headlines
Recommends / Chinese express airlines expand with new carrier and new routes
A couple of Chinese air freight stories this week: first, a new carrier, part-owned by YTO ...
Recommends / China’s YTO Express to create hub at Jiaxing
YTO Express has picked Jiaxing in eastern China for its aviation and road logistics hub. ...
Recommends / China's YTO Cargo Airlines to spread its wings into ACMI ops
It looks as if there could be another ACMI capacity provider entering the market. YTO Cargo ...
Recommends / China's YTO Express unveils global expansion plan
YTO Express, hitherto known as a Chinese express courier, is planning to go global, and ...
Recommends / China's major logistics companies seek listings to compete with global rivals
An interesting report from China claims domestic express operators are looking to list on both ...
Recommends / SF Express plans reverse listing as its hunger for investment cash builds
SF Express, which has been eying an IPO for some months, is planning a back-door ...
Recommends / Order for bigger aircraft signals YTO Express's global ambitions
YTO Express is setting up an international operation to serve cross-border e-commerce and China’s hi-tech ...
Recommends / Boeing bets on Chinese domestic express boom for 737 conversions
Boeing may be pleading poverty, but it is seeing an opportunity in China’s burgeoning express ...
Recommends / YTO Express and SF Airlines plan more cargo flights from Beijing
Chinese express carriers are marching ahead with their growth plans. YTO Express Airlines is hoping ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe