Yusen Logistics Headlines
News / Transplace buys Yusen Logistics' North America intermodal business
Yusen Logistics has sold its North American intermodal and road freight brokerage operations to US ...
News / Yusen Logistics boosts its e-commerce capability with ILG takeover
Yusen Logistics UK has boosted its e-commerce capabilities with the acquisition of delivery and fulfilment ...
People / Andy Fitt named new managing director of Yusen Logistics UK
Yusen Logistics has promoted Andy Fitt to be its new managing director in the UK. Mr Fitt ...
News / Keswick sells Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen
UK-based Keswick Enterprises is to sell its Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen Logistics’ European ...
Recommends / NYK to become 100% owner of Yusen
Japanese ocean carrier NYK is to acquire the 41% of Yusen Logistics it doesn’t already ...
People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
News / Forwarders move in as new government brings an air of optimism to Myanmar
Despite the heavy pollution coughed out of the exhausts of crawling city-centre traffic, a fresh sense ...
News / Yusen looks to expand South-East Asia trucking as shippers need more speed
Yusen Logistics plans to roll-out its recently launched South-East Asia Link (Seal) trucking service to ...
News / Japanese carriers eye logistics growth in bid to offset still fragile container sector
Two of Japan’s major shipping lines have outlined plans to substantially beef up their logistics ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'