Yusen Logistics Headlines
People / Andy Fitt named new managing director of Yusen Logistics UK
Yusen Logistics has promoted Andy Fitt to be its new managing director in the UK. Mr Fitt ...
News / Keswick sells Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen
UK-based Keswick Enterprises is to sell its Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen Logistics’ European ...
Recommends / NYK to become 100% owner of Yusen
Japanese ocean carrier NYK is to acquire the 41% of Yusen Logistics it doesn’t already ...
People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
News / Forwarders move in as new government brings an air of optimism to Myanmar
Despite the heavy pollution coughed out of the exhausts of crawling city-centre traffic, a fresh sense ...
News / Yusen looks to expand South-East Asia trucking as shippers need more speed
Yusen Logistics plans to roll-out its recently launched South-East Asia Link (Seal) trucking service to ...
News / Japanese carriers eye logistics growth in bid to offset still fragile container sector
Two of Japan’s major shipping lines have outlined plans to substantially beef up their logistics ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'