Yusen Logistics Headlines
Recommends / NYK to become 100% owner of Yusen
Japanese ocean carrier NYK is to acquire the 41% of Yusen Logistics it doesn’t already ...
People / Yusen Logistics appoints Marloes Seesing healthcare quality director
Yusen Logistics has appointed Marloes Seesing (pictured above) as its global healthcare quality director. Ms Seesing ...
News / Forwarders move in as new government brings an air of optimism to Myanmar
Despite the heavy pollution coughed out of the exhausts of crawling city-centre traffic, a fresh sense ...
News / Yusen looks to expand South-East Asia trucking as shippers need more speed
Yusen Logistics plans to roll-out its recently launched South-East Asia Link (Seal) trucking service to ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 4.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch
- 3. Amanda Noble on Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
- 4. Joshua Smith on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder