Recommends / Digitising the supply chain: the awareness imperative
One of the best bloggers on the supply chains today is SCM World’s Kevin O’Marah, ...
Recommends / How Zara and co are refashioning US retailing
It is strange to read that in 2004 Harvard Business review claimed Zara’s operating model ...
Recommends / How Europe’s richest man made his billions
Snappy little portrait of Amancio Ortega, 60% owner of Spanish fashion retailer Zara, which puts ...
Recommends / Faster fashion with Zara's tagging system
Spain-based retail chain Zara, whose “fast fashion” business model has helped make it one of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion