Recommends / Digitising the supply chain: the awareness imperative
One of the best bloggers on the supply chains today is SCM World’s Kevin O’Marah, ...
Recommends / How Zara and co are refashioning US retailing
It is strange to read that in 2004 Harvard Business review claimed Zara’s operating model ...
Recommends / How Europe’s richest man made his billions
Snappy little portrait of Amancio Ortega, 60% owner of Spanish fashion retailer Zara, which puts ...
Recommends / Faster fashion with Zara's tagging system
Spain-based retail chain Zara, whose “fast fashion” business model has helped make it one of ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers