Recommends / Digitising the supply chain: the awareness imperative
One of the best bloggers on the supply chains today is SCM World’s Kevin O’Marah, ...
Recommends / How Zara and co are refashioning US retailing
It is strange to read that in 2004 Harvard Business review claimed Zara’s operating model ...
Recommends / How Europe’s richest man made his billions
Snappy little portrait of Amancio Ortega, 60% owner of Spanish fashion retailer Zara, which puts ...
Recommends / Faster fashion with Zara's tagging system
Spain-based retail chain Zara, whose “fast fashion” business model has helped make it one of ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts