News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
News / Cosco achieves its ambition to take control of box facilities at Zeebrugge
Chinese shipping conglomerate Cosco today signalled the clearest indication that it is planning to create ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…