News / Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
Shipping lines have defended what shippers described as “insane” charges for ‘street turns’, claiming customers will ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
News / Zim offers time- and cost-saving blockchain-based electronic bills of lading
Israeli shipping line Zim is to offer blockchain-based electronic bills of lading (B/Ls) to shippers ...
News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / 2020 low sulphur regulations could be 'the saviour' of container shipping
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap, to be imposed in January 2020, could be a “blessing ...
Recommends / Zim Q3 revenues highest in four years, but profits fall
Zim may have recorded its highest quarterly revenues in four years ($841m versus $817m in ...
News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
News / THE and Ocean alliances team up for Mediterranean-US east coast service
THE and the Ocean alliances have confirmed plans to merge a Mediterranean-US east coast service ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
On a straight comparable basis, the second-quarter results from CMA CGM were abysmal; confirming that 2017 ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'