Recommends / Zim Q3 revenues highest in four years, but profits fall
Zim may have recorded its highest quarterly revenues in four years ($841m versus $817m in ...
News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
News / THE and Ocean alliances team up for Mediterranean-US east coast service
THE and the Ocean alliances have confirmed plans to merge a Mediterranean-US east coast service ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
On a straight comparable basis, the second-quarter results from CMA CGM were abysmal; confirming that 2017 ...
Comment / Analysis: sailing solo next year could be a voyage to disaster for ZIM
“We will continue to be independent, building on our personal links with our customers, for ...
News / Zim looks to change tack, with 2M partnership and premium services
After recording a net loss of $67m in the first six months, Zim is focusing ...
News / 'Overcapacity not trade wars to blame for falling demand on Asia-US east coast'
Oversupply of shipping capacity rather than trade wars caused the recent rationalisation in transpacific and ...
News / 2M Alliance in Asia-US east coast transpacific services tie-up with Zim
The 2M partners Maersk and MSC have signed an agreement with Israel’s Zim Lines to ...
News / Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
While container shipping lines face soaring operational costs, recent signs that they are preparing to suspend ...
People / Saar Dotan leads new management appointments at Zim
Container line Zim has announced three new appointments. Saar Dotan (pictured) will be leaving his post ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs