Recommends / What is happening with Alibaba and liner shipping?
SeaIntelligence Consulting’s Lars Jensen has penned a very illuminating column in today’s Splash247, investigating how ...
News / As rates decline, box carriers announce price hikes – but will they hold?
Spot container freight rates on the world’s largest shipping routes continued their downward slide this ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / US east coast ports winning the battle to bring in Asian exports
The intense battle between US west and east coast ports for Asian imports is being ...
News / Extra capacity will weaken transpacific carrier hands in contract talks
The new alliance set up and the launch of three independent services, combined with a ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
People / Eli Glickman named as Rafi Danieli's replacement as chief executive of ZIM
Zim Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Eli Glickman as its president and chief executive, replacing ...
News / Q4 boost not enough to prevent Zim sinking into the red for 2016
A strong end-of-year for Israeli shipping line Zim was not enough to offset damage caused ...
News / Zim keeps faith with the transpacific with launch of new service
Israeli shipping line Zim has announced the launch of a new standalone express service. It’s a ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy