People / Liav Geffen appointed digital chief at shipping line Zim
Israeli container shipping line Zim has appointed Liav Geffen (pictured) to the newly created position ...
News / Zim reports $200m turnaround as Q3 results give the line 'cause for optimism'
Israeli shipping line Zim reported a massive turnaround in its nine-month fortunes today: an adjusted net ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / New CEO could push Zim towards a fourth IPO bid to raise new cash
A fourth attempt by Israeli shipping line Zim for an initial public offering (IPO) could be on ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
People / New president and CEO Eli Glickman takes the helm at ZIM
Eli Glickman (pictured) has taken the helm of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services as the new president ...
Comment / Analysis: ZIM must plot a course through some choppy financial waters
Last week I compared the business of owning ships to being a bull in a ...
Recommends / What is happening with Alibaba and liner shipping?
SeaIntelligence Consulting’s Lars Jensen has penned a very illuminating column in today’s Splash247, investigating how ...
News / As rates decline, box carriers announce price hikes – but will they hold?
Spot container freight rates on the world’s largest shipping routes continued their downward slide this ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder