News / Determined to stand alone, niche player Zim is happy with Q3 results
Just as the liner shipping market seems to be pointing only one way – towards ...
News / Japanese box line merger to spark more consolidation – 'fewer but stronger carriers'
The merger of the three Japanese container divisions, scheduled for April 2018, could trigger another wave ...
News / Zim 2016 losses are mounting up, but container line says 'we can cope'
Zim Integrated Shipping Services recorded a $74m net loss in the second quarter of the ...
News / Zim could join HMM in 2M as shipping alliance eyes transpacific marketshare grab
Israeli carrier Zim could also become a partner in an enlarged 2M alliance, according to ...
News / GRIs bring positive spin to Asia-Europe container trades as carriers eye a better peak season
Confidence would appear to be returning to the boardrooms of Asia-Europe shipping lines as container ...
Comment / Analysis: could floundering HMM take a leaf out of ZIM's book when restructuring?
The successful restructuring of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has captured the attention of many industry ...
News / Historic Zim Lines result after debt restructure points the way for HMM's battered creditors
Israeli container shipping line Zim last week delivered some of the best results in liner ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital