News / Q4 boost not enough to prevent Zim sinking into the red for 2016
A strong end-of-year for Israeli shipping line Zim was not enough to offset damage caused ...
News / Zim keeps faith with the transpacific with launch of new service
Israeli shipping line Zim has announced the launch of a new standalone express service. It’s a ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
News / Containership scrapping ramps up, as panamax values continue in the doldrums
Two hundred and one containerships and just under 700,000 container slots have been scrapped this ...
News / Zim restructures services as it faces life as an independent carrier on the transpacific
Zim has announced a “standalone” restructuring of its transpacific service from April after the recent combined ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
News / Determined to stand alone, niche player Zim is happy with Q3 results
Just as the liner shipping market seems to be pointing only one way – towards ...
News / Japanese box line merger to spark more consolidation – 'fewer but stronger carriers'
The merger of the three Japanese container divisions, scheduled for April 2018, could trigger another wave ...
News / Zim 2016 losses are mounting up, but container line says 'we can cope'
Zim Integrated Shipping Services recorded a $74m net loss in the second quarter of the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers