People / Xavier Destriau named as new chief financial officer of Zim
ZIM Shipping has appointed Xavier Destriau (pictured) as its new chief financial officer, replacing acting ...
News / Restructured ZIM sails back into the black, but final quarter disappointed
Israeli niche trades container line Zim recorded an adjusted net profit of $50m for 2017, ...
People / Liav Geffen appointed digital chief at shipping line Zim
Israeli container shipping line Zim has appointed Liav Geffen (pictured) to the newly created position ...
News / Zim reports $200m turnaround as Q3 results give the line 'cause for optimism'
Israeli shipping line Zim reported a massive turnaround in its nine-month fortunes today: an adjusted net ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / New CEO could push Zim towards a fourth IPO bid to raise new cash
A fourth attempt by Israeli shipping line Zim for an initial public offering (IPO) could be on ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
People / New president and CEO Eli Glickman takes the helm at ZIM
Eli Glickman (pictured) has taken the helm of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services as the new president ...
Comment / Analysis: ZIM must plot a course through some choppy financial waters
Last week I compared the business of owning ships to being a bull in a ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links