TIACA’s biennial International Air Cargo Forum and Exhibition is the premier air cargo industry event. Over 4,000 air cargo decision makers and more than 300 exhibitors from around the world gather at ACF to network and address current industry challenges and opportunities. The ACF is a cost-effective way to network and showcase your business to thousands of leaders and buyers from across the entire air cargo supply chain. ACF is the perfect opportunity to promote and launch new products and services and to interact with potential and existing customers, partners and suppliers.
- Provides a unique platform for the exchange of ideas, views and solutions to the many issues which our industry faces on a daily basis
- Panels and workshops designed to educate & promote solution minded discussions as well as deliberating over future industry trends
- Ideal for anyone looking to increase productivity or boost efficiency
- Promotes ‘face to face’ interaction assuring that attendees leave with more than just a brochure… A positive experience is by far the best method of attaining consumer’s interest.
- A great opportunity to build relationships with potential vendors and buyers.