News / HMM denies charter debts and says business as usual is 'only a matter of time'
HMM has denied that it has any charter hire payments outstanding. The troubled shipping line ...
News / 'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
Maersk Line’s aggressive growth strategy in the first three months of this year was a ...
Comment / Analysis: key appointment that could turn DGF from prey to predator
All eyes in the logistics industry are on Ceva and Hyundai Merchant Marine nowadays, but a ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel will use INTTRA for all eVGM submissions
The world’s largest sea freight forwarder, Kuehne + Nagel (KN), has signed a deal to ...
People / CEVA poaches new Italy chief from GEFCO
CEVA Logistics has appointed Christophe Poitrineau as executive vice president to head its Italy cluster. Mr Poitrineau, ...
Recommends / India’s $500m port deal with Iran a masterstroke — and a tough balancing act
India has sealed its trade route into central Asia and Russia with a deal to ...
Recommends / Is poor sourcing to blame for recent retail bankruptcies?
Magnificent op-ed from the publisher of Sourcing Journal, a US publication for the fashion and ...
News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
News / Hanjin owes us $11.6m in charter payments, says Seaspan – carrier's ‘business is at risk’
With all attention on how long Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) can stave off bankruptcy, evidence ...
- 1.HMM could be in receivership tomorrow, putting chartered ships and cargo at risk of arrest
- 2.DHL Global Forwarding search for new CEO ends with K+N's Tim Scharwath
- 3.Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
- 4.Hanjin owes us $11.6m in charter payments, says Seaspan – carrier's ‘business is at risk’
- 5.Panalpina to close JFK facility, leaving its cargo handling to third-party operator
- 1. Martyn Benson on 'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
- 2. Andy Lane on IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
- 3. Seo Golden on Receivership beckons for HMM as charter negotiations are called off
- 4. John Roberts on HMM could be in receivership tomorrow, putting chartered ships and cargo at risk of arrest
- 5. John Roberts on TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets