News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
News / Delamode in the driving seat for cross-border deliveries to Europe's online shoppers
Smaller forwarders and logistics operators are using newly developed IT platforms to target the cross-border ...
Can Spanish stone fruit shine in China, as first airfreight shipments start?
Spain is eager to export stone fruit to China, after the country opened up its ...
News / Delay in decision over Heathrow expansion 'costing UK £6m a day'
MPs from across the political divide have demanded an “urgent” decision on whether to expand Heathrow or Gatwick airport. The ...
News / Port of Rotterdam throughput falls 3%
Compared with the exceptionally good first half of 2015 (when throughput increased by 6.8%), Rotterdam handled ...
Recommends / Logistics and technology – how they work together
It is, of course, designed for marketing purposes, but nevertheless, this second-quarter review of the ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
News / Rotterdam 'must adapt to a changing world' as port sees H1 volumes decline
There was good news and bad news as Europe’s largest ocean gateway reported its half-year figures ...
Comment / Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
The devil in the detail at Switzerland’s Kuehne + Nagel at this critical economic juncture is ...
Comment / Shipowners have the power to revolutionise ship recycling by going green
Ship scrapping and recycling is a natural and inevitable part of a vessel’s lifecycle, and many ...
- 1.Analysis: Maersk 'would be crazy' to sell Damco, 'its beating heart'
- 2.Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
- 3.Macy's logistics exec faces jail after admitting $3.5m shipping scam
- 4.Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
- 5.Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. OldShippingSoul on Scrapping not enough to halt rates slide – 'stop ordering so many new ships'
- 4. Kim Jin on Analysis: Maersk 'would be crazy' to sell Damco, 'its beating heart'
- 5. Bridget on Hi-tech OpenPort transport app targets the 3PLs' Asian road freight market share