News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
Recommends / FAA's new drone laws will allow US companies to innovate
The latest on the drone revolution comes from the US, where the Federal Aviation Authority ...
Recommends / A rising tide?
Possibly the definitive article on US east coast ports and the impact of the Panama ...
Euro Container Line acquisition a cool move for Samskip
Icelandic shortsea carrier Samskip is set to expand its presence in the Norwegian market after ...
Recommends / New list of potential buyers of Frankfurt-Hahn on the runway
A new list of bidders for Frankfurt-Hahn Airport is being drawn up following the apparent ...
News / An eerie lull in spot market as rates game gets critical for ocean carriers
There was an eerie lull in the container spot market this week as the Shanghai ...
Forwarders struggle with tech innovation paradox: they fear it but need it to attract customers
Logistics providers are looking to leverage innovation to strengthen their competitive position – but they ...
Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
Creditors of Hanjin Shipping have rejected the shipping line’s latest ‘self-rescue’ scheme, saying that it ...
Recommends / UASC key figures unveil 'dismal performance'
United Arab Shipping Company (UASC), which is close to merging with Hapag-Lloyd, revealed enormous deficits ...
Supply chains and the link with the Internet of Things
The supply chain may be going global, but for many companies, it remains more opaque ...
- 1.Mega-containership grounded off Southampton
- 2.Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
- 3.Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
- 4.G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
- 5.New warning to shippers on misdeclaring dangerous goods in ocean containers
- 1. Ms lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. David on Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
- 3. Brian Mc Caig on UK parliamentary transport committee launch probe into driver shortage crisis
- 4. Ronny Pozzuoli on Rough seas ahead as container shipping faces a peak season 'washout'
- 5. Tristan Johnstad on Macy's logistics exec faces jail after admitting $3.5m shipping scam