News / Vietnamese shippers, forwarders and ports financially reeling from Hanjin fallout
Vietnam’s shippers, freight forwarders and ports have been left reeling after the collapse of Hanjin ...
Recommends / Deutsche Post moves into British market with £242m UK Mail buy
In a new threat to Royal Mail, Deutsche Post has increased its market share in ...
Recommends / APL Logistics issues statement on K Line rumours
APL Logistics has stopped short of apologising to K Line, but has issued a statement ...
Recommends / Amazon’s newest ambition: competing directly with UPS and FedEx
The Wall St Journal has published a thorough analysis of Amazon’s growing delivery network, being built ...
People / Damco appoints new chief executive as Sørensen steps down
Damco has appointed a new chief executive, Klaus Rud Sejling, (pictured) who takes over on ...
Maersk and IAG Cargo invest in growing cool chain volumes, as shipping line looks to compete in high-end pharma market
As the general cargo market languishes, eyes are on the prize of higher-yield cool chain ...
Comment / Libya: insecurity and political divisions continue to threaten international shipping
There are growing concerns over the risk to international shipping in the southern Mediterranean, following ...
News / DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
South-east Asia is set to become one of the world’s fastest-growing regions for e-commerce, with ...
Recommends / Unsexy Flexport scores $65m as software eats shipping
Flexport, the tech-based forwarding company, has raised another $65m Series B – something else that ...
People / FedEx executive moves spark speculation over Fred Smith successor
FedEx is going through something of a reshuffle, with all eyes firmly on who may ...
- 1.Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
- 2.Hanjin suppliers and customers on a collision course over money and cargo
- 3.Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
- 4.K Line dismisses bankruptcy speculation
- 5.Lessors count the mounting costs from missing Hanjin containers
- 1. MAXAndru on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Distrait on NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
- 3. Miles Varghese on Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
- 4. Gunther Ginckels on Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
- 5. Rob on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs