People / DB Schenker appoints Oliver Seidl as its new chief financial officer
DB Schenker has appointed Oliver Seidl (pictured) as its new chief financial officer, with him ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
News / Amerijet gets new owner and new CEO as founder bows out
Amerijet, the Miami-based all-cargo carrier, has a new owner – private equity firm ZS Fund– and ...
News / Hanjin's multimillion-dollar charter debts cast a bad light on South Korea, says Seaspan
Financially troubled South Korean carrier Hanjin continues to owe huge sums of money to the ...
Recommends / Airbus and Boeing putting pressure on supply chains
Forget building freighter aircraft – the future for logistics operators will be in serving the ...
Recommends / Iran's big plans for transport corridors and railways
Iran is keen to boost regional rail freight, according to this article. It is focusing ...
News / Unions applaud new agreement aimed at thawing labour relations at DP-DHL
Union leaders in Germany and elsewhere have welcomed a deal between labour groups and postal and ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
News / China joins TIR scheme to boost exports travelling the Silk Road to Europe
A fast-trucking service between China and Europe will begin next year after the country became the ...
Recommends / Panama Canal design concerns renewed after ship hits lock wall
Here we go again. The photo in this report by gCaptain, shows a head-sized puncture ...
- 1.Analysis: Maersk 'would be crazy' to sell Damco, 'its beating heart'
- 2.Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
- 3.Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
- 4.Macy's logistics exec faces jail after admitting $3.5m shipping scam
- 5.Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Stevan Boljevic on New hi-tech kids on logistics block are showing established players how it's done
- 2. Sea-Air done right on Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
- 3. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. OldShippingSoul on Scrapping not enough to halt rates slide – 'stop ordering so many new ships'